Senior Brand Planner
- 611 William Penn Pl, Pittsburgh, PA 15219, USA
Moxie is a modern marketing solutions agency that expertly leverages the value of data, content and technology to help our clients grow. We push the boundaries of what's possible to outperform the competition in the areas of strategy, creative, social marketing, media, analytics and technology development. Founded in 2000, Moxie has 300+ talented employees in Atlanta, Los Angeles, New York and Pittsburgh. Owned by global media giant Zenith — part of the Publicis Groupe — Moxie is able to quickly leverage cross-company areas of enterprise, talent, experience, resources and tools. Moxie's client roster includes Verizon Wireless, Verizon FiOS, Delta, Porsche, Ocean Spray, Wells Fargo, The Coca-Cola Company, and Ainsworth Pet Nutrition.
SEEKING: Your brand.
We want a passionate, creative, dynamic storyteller to add to our growing brand planning team.
It’s a unique opportunity, as we are moving counter-clockwise to the agency landscape and want to reboot planning at the largest agency in the southeast.
At Moxie, planners and strategists work hand in hand to develop highly sophisticated, modern brand platforms that actually shift behavior and perception. We need someone who can drive brands forward by inspiring creative and clients daily.
- Develop inspirational briefings and single-minded briefs that result in extraordinary creative and breakthrough ideas
- Mine research and insights to develop brand platforms and campaigns
- Distill audience, cultural, and contextual analysis to lead to new brand opportunities
- Facilitate planning and ideation sessions at the agency and with Moxie’s clients
- Absolute ninja in primary, secondary and syndicated research (e.g., comScore, Simmons, MRI, Forrester, eMarketer, Mintel) and proficient in observation tools (i.e., online media brand studies, digital ethnography, web intercept and customer journey studies.)
Nature and Scope
- Reports to Director, Brand Planning
- May require some overnight travel
- Bachelor’s degree
Years of Relevant Experience
- 3-5 years’ agency experience developing insights, distilling cultural trends, and driving big ideas
- 3+ years of digital planning experience
- Proven campaign and brand platform success
- Must be fun
- Command a room with an energetic, engaging and inspirational presentation style
- Collaborative nature, partnering with creative, digital strategy, media, account teams
- Excellent writer and vivid presentation creator
- Strong agency planning pedigree (e.g., top agency shop, samples of work and briefs appreciated)
- Autonomous, fearless and ready for the challenge
- Must be passionate, highly driven and highly motivated to help us build the next great agency
- A research ninja