Senior Account Executive
- Wood Ln, Shepherd's Bush, London W12, UK
Zenith Worldwide are the central team, primarily based in London, supporting our local Zenith network markets, leading new business efforts, developing thought-leadership, product & network development for our 250 offices across 74 countries with over 6,000 staff worldwide.
Zenith is part of Publicis Media, one of the top 2 global network buying points, with globally scaled shared centres of excellence for areas including Content, Data & Technology, Client Development, Performance, Research & Insight and group trading.
Due to the nature of our client base and to support the ROI+ brand promise as well as our client management teams Zenith Worldwide also houses a large team of multi-faceted communications planners, digital and innovation specialists.
Our global client portfolio comprises a range of category leaders including RB, Aviva, Edrington, SCA, Coty, Electrolux and Nestlé.
Zenith is focused on driving ROI for our clients; we succeed when our clients succeed. Our strategy is to motivate our people, deliver great work and delight our clients.
Nestlé is a Top 5 Global advertiser and is a world leading nutrition, health and wellness company, owning over 2000 brands in 150 countries. They are committed to enhancing quality of life and contributing to a healthier future.
Nestlé are also committed to transforming their organisational structure to deliver best in class planning process and digital capabilities and are leaders of paid, owned and earning thinking.
Nestlé has a partnership with two media groups, Zenith via Publicis Media and Mindshare via Group M to drive this Global initiative. Publicis Media is responsible for 40 markets.
The role sits within the Nestlé Worldwide team, which comprises a team of 30 highly experienced team members.
As a member of the Nestlé Worldwide account team, your role will be to effectively support the account team in the day to day management and delivery of best in class media services to the European and global headquarters for Nestlé business units.
Candidates must have experience working in the media industry in an account, digital or planning role, ideally within a global team. Exposure to both traditional and digital media is preferred. Proficiency with media research and industry tools is essential.
- Respond to various client requests in the day to day servicing of assigned accounts
- Coordinate activity ensuring projects and plans deliver against objectives and on time/budget
- Efficient time management and prioritisation of multiple projects across different business units
- Coordination of agency resources including strategy, digital, content
- Collaboration with global agency client partners
- Distribution and sharing of client deliverables to all key stakeholders
- Liaise with local markets in the delivery of global projects
- Work with an array of research tools to provide insights and support on planning as needed
- Compose contact reports after each client meeting or conference call
- Work closely with internal departments and external agencies
- Take ownership for updating and distributing weekly and monthly reports
- Ensure quality control of client-facing plans/reports/invoicing
- Lead and implement finance process
- Proactively contribute to team meetings, team initiatives and knowledge sharing
- Provide accurate reporting and analysis of client and competitor activity within global and regional competitive reviews.
- Composition and delivery of Nestlé case studies
Skills/background required for the position:
- Experience working in a global or local media team
- Working knowledge of media tools and research sources such as GlobeWebIndex, TGI, eMarketer and WARC
- Microsoft Office skills (especially proficient with PowerPoint and Excel)
- Numerate, strong analytical mind – interest in working with research and generating insight
- Excellent communication skills – verbal and written
- Good at working in a team, and establishing/sustaining effective work relationships at all levels
- Accurate with figures and a keen eye for detail
- Work ethic and willingness to learn
- Proactive and able to work on one’s own initiative.
- Good sense of design and graphical representation of information
The Ideal Candidate
Is dedicated to meeting the expectations and requirements of external and/or internal clients; gets first-hand client information and uses it for improvements in product services; acts with clients in mind; establishes and maintains effective relationships with customers and gains their trust and respect.
Sees ahead clearly; can anticipate future consequences and trends accurately; has broad knowledge and perspective; is future oriented; can articulately paint credible pictures and visions of possibilities and likelihoods; can create competitive and breakthrough strategies and plans.
Drive for Results:
Is action oriented and full of energy for the things he/she sees as challenging; not fearful or acting with a minimum of planning; seizes opportunities and is very bottom-line oriented; steadfastly pushes self and other for results.
Relationships and Teamwork:
Is seen as a team player and is collaborative, easily gains trust and support of peers; encourages collaboration; can quickly find common ground and solve problems for the good of all; can represent his/her own interest and yet be fair to other groups.
We are the ROI Agency
We transform brands and businesses through evidence-led thinking
We think ‘Owned First’
In a world where business and communications have converged, we start with a client’s data assets
Our approach is ROI+
We focus on the entire customer journey, making marketing outcomes more predictable, enabling brands to invest with confidence
We deliver profitable top-line growth
We develop brand experiences that maximize the value of the opportunity now and build rewarding relationships with more, valuable customers over time.