Midweight UI Designer
- Wood Ln, Shepherd's Bush, London W12, UK
Digitas is the Connected Marketing Agency. We’re committed to helping brands connect with people through our three core pillars of – Truth, Connection and Wonder.
We are a diverse team of experts working across data, strategy, creative, media and tech. We’re endlessly curious – always trying to find ways to create authentic connections.
Digitas operates in over 25 countries, and is part of the Publicis Groupe.
The creative department is the beating heart of the agency. A place where our diverse crew of designers, makers, writers and doers come together to make great ideas happen. We are curious, collaborative and confident – delivering beautiful work that goes above and beyond our client’s expectations. Data is at the core of much of what we do, and we use this to guide our thinking, and help transform our clients businesses.
What we’re looking for
We’re looking for a design powerhouse. Someone who lives for their craft and believes design has the power to change the world. You can see the potential in any brief and can help identify and develop innovative solutions to solve any problem. You know the ‘why’ behind your work, and can present it with great confidence. Our clients will love you, because you ‘get’ them.
You’re flexible. As happy to work solo on smaller briefs, as you are to be a key part of a team on bigger ones. You’re as comfortable doing the designing yourself, as you are overseeing more junior members of the team.
Above all, you know what good is. You seek out the sublime, and keep an eye out for what wins awards. And at Digitas, you’ll find a new home that will help you produce the best work of your career.
- You’ll work with Creative teams including Creative and Design Directors to ensure the design meets, and exceeds client expectations
- Predominantly working on iOS projects
- Collaborating with UX, Project Managers and Developers, you’ll work to ensure the project runs smoothly
- With your set of skills, more junior members of the team will look to you to help them develop their skills. You’ll help mentor them to meet and exceed their personal goals
- Managing and delivering high quality design deliverables throughout all phases of a project
On Day One You Will Have:
- Proven ability to produce cutting-edge creative work, and a master-level understanding of design, including typography and layout
- Experience of working on service design projects encompassing a lot of data would be beneficial
- Mobile experience is essential
- Proficiency in Design & Prototyping software. e.g. Sketch and InVision
- An excellent eye for detail
- You have examples of successful projects e.g. smashing performance targets or award recognition
We always reply to every application, and do not wait for our advertisements to expire before checking through applications, so please move fast as we anticipate this role could move quickly.
If successful, a recruiter from our Talent Team will arrange a 10 minute screening call with you, to answer any questions you have, before sharing your details with the hiring manager for this role, and progressing through to the interview stage.
For this role, there are 2 interview stages - we've kept the process as short as possible, as we understand how difficult it can be to attend interviews around work.
We really look forward to receiving your CV, and getting the ball rolling on your application.
(Don't quite meet the requirements? Don't worry. If you are interested in Account Management, and have a passion for building client relationships, and keeping on top of industry trends, we'd love to hear from you, as you may have a skill that we didn't realise we're looking for. If you're not quite spot on for this role, there may be other roles upcoming which we can speak with you about.)
Please note that Digitas is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all sections of society and does not discriminate on grounds of race, religion or belief, ethnic or national origin, disability, age citizenship, marital, domestic or civil partnership status, sexual orientation or gender identity.