Senior Associate, Media Content
- 1675 Broadway, New York, NY 10019, USA
WHY YOU WANT TO WORK AT SPARK FOUNDRY
Let’s be honest –in this industry, sometimes we complicate things that should be simple. Here is the bottom line: we want YOU to join us if you are truly passionate about guiding marketers on how to best connect their brands with people. It doesn’t get much simpler than that. At Spark Foundry, we have a unique approach and provide the support to help you do this. In fact, our approach is built on creating the space for ideas that lead to smart work, and Spark Foundry is built to celebrate and develop YOUR ideas.
• Oversee branded content programs from brief to execution.
• Participate in the development, execution and stewardship/project management of publishing plans (print + digital+content)
• Understands all phases of the clients’ marketing objectives and provides media recommendations to deliver against these objectives
• Participate in ideation sessions and brief partners on what is required of them to fulfill brand objectives in the content space.
• Demonstrates initiative by researching and identifying valuable information/insights to improve media product
• Work closely with partner agencies and brand team to ensure content programs are in line with overarching strategies.
• Project manage programs from proposal stage through end date including; concept development, asset negotiation, asset production and brand approval, reporting and optimizations
• Participate in negotiations which includes, but is not limited to, evaluating RFP’s, spending trends, rate contracts, and program details across print, newspaper, digital, mobile, tablet, and integrated programs
• Meets with vendors to stay on top of marketplace and cultivate relationships within the vendor community
• Understands all proprietary research tools/processes and applies learnings during planning process
• Prepares and presents plans, as needed, including objectives, strategy, rationale, and all backup materials
• Develops collaborative working relationship with strategy teams
• 1-3 years of experience in marketing or advertising
• Detail oriented and able to creatively assess concepts and assets to ensure it is brand safe, aligned with the brand equity and within creative guidelines
• Creative, passionate about the industry with a strong desire to do good work and bring forth new and innovative thinking
• Collaborative, a true team player that will work well collaborating with internal and external teams
• Excellent understanding of media fundamentals
• Demonstrates ability to tell stories through data, presentations and verbal communication
WHO WE ARE
Throughout our rich history, we’ve taken pride in our ongoing legacy of and commitment to constant evolution. It’s in our DNA to evolve. By melding the spirit of a startup and the soul of a powerhouse across our business, we aim to bring modern heat to brands – the kind of heat that arises at the intersection of startup and powerhouse; of data and content; of art and science; of old and new. Energy and innovation fuels our startup spirit, while the unrivalled marketplace clout, exclusive partnerships, and global practice capabilities we have at our disposal as a full-service Publicis Media agency deliver our powerhouse soul for our clients. We hope you’ll take a few moments to learn more about us, and to begin thinking about how we might put “the power of plus” to work for you. To learn more, visit www.sparkfoundryww.com
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.