SVP, Analytics Director
- 1675 Broadway, New York, NY 10019, USA
WHY YOU WANT TO WORK AT SPARK FOUNDRY
Let’s be honest –in this industry, sometimes we complicate things that should be simple. Here is the bottom line: we want YOU to join us if you are truly passionate about guiding marketers on how to best connect their brands with people. It doesn’t get much simpler than that. At Spark Foundry, we have a unique approach and provide the support to help you do this. In fact, our approach is built on creating the space for ideas that lead to smart work, and Spark Foundry is built to celebrate and develop YOUR ideas.
The SVP Director of Analytics will lead all data insights, digital analytics, and marketing intelligence initiatives across a large multinational client. This person will be responsible for growing the business and identifying new tools, data sets, and approaches that will keep our offerings competitive, while also selling in work internally with account leads and externally with the clients. They are a partner to our strategy, media, and creative disciplines by sharing learnings in a way that are useful and actionable. We are looking for someone who can grow, innovate, and integrate. Our ideal candidate will have an extensive background in marketing strategy, integrated communications, and a strong quantitative background. They will have experience leading and continuing to build an innovative team, and the confidence to work with our internal executive team and senior clients. They will have a deep understanding of Primary Research (including Quantitative + Qualitative), CRM, Personalization & Segmentation, Paid and Organic Search and Social, Database Analytics, Web Analytics, A/B and Multivariate Testing, DMPs, and Data Science Methods.
- Oversee and develop a team who create measurement frameworks, analytics implementation and reporting, advanced vendor collaboration, and insights development.
- Key player on leadership team to drive business growth and integration further.
- Build a robust quantitative and qualitative analytics and research offer that strongly supports our strategic, media and creative efforts, maintains and grows our currency as a trusted advisor to the client, and establishes new thinking and approaches to augment our current offerings.
- Drive a culture of bringing data into everything we do in a bottom up fashion.
- Manage and grow existing relationships with clients.
- Develop, execute and optimize marketing strategies and frameworks across traditional, digital and social properties.
- Provide global support in key hubs in Mexico and APAC.
- Counsel internal account leads on establishing measurement programs and infrastructure as well as working directly with clients on larger ongoing analytics engagements.
- Building out further capabilities and opportunities for us and for our clients.
- Contribute to knowledge sharing and training across Analytics practice at agency, and intra-discipline knowledge sharing and training between Analytics, Strategy, UX, Account Planning and Media
- Act as liaison and educator to other functional groups including Strategy, Client Results, UX, Account Planning and Media to build connective tissue between functions
- Drive the creation of innovative Analytics solutions for client (design complex research)
- Collaborate with Analytics leadership on whitepapers, Marketing Insights, POVs
MBA or comparable experience with focus on quantitative field
- 7+ years working the field of marketing strategy, advertising strategy
- 5+ years working in applied marketing analytics and/or research
- 3+ years working in a client results service organization preferably an advertising agency or management consultancy
- 3+ years working in the field of digital marketing
- Analytics experience within an integrated and digital communications and/or media agency background preferred.
- Global experience a big plus.
- Experience leading, teaching, and integrating a diverse team.
- Very strong interpersonal skills, can collaborate across many functions and build bridges of trust and mutual respect
- Very strong understanding of statistical methods and strengths and weaknesses of certain testing methodology
- Sufficient technical capabilities to be able to guide the team methodologically, come up with direction for tools, and be able to service or identify partnerships around growth
- Highly skilled in manipulating data sets and creating visualizations on key platforms
- A deep understanding of the marketing measurement landscape, with a focus on discovery of audience, pre-testing, and in-market testing and results.
- A belief in data that actually matters, not data that is easy or standard.
- A passion for uncovering hidden truths that can lead to strong work.
- Understanding and approach to cross-discipline methodologies like; UX, Media Planning, Trends and Culture, Customer Journeys.
WHO WE ARE
Throughout our rich history, we’ve taken pride in our ongoing legacy of and commitment to constant evolution. It’s in our DNA to evolve. By melding the spirit of a startup and the soul of a powerhouse across our business, we aim to bring modern heat to brands – the kind of heat that arises at the intersection of startup and powerhouse; of data and content; of art and science; of old and new. Energy and innovation fuels our startup spirit, while the unrivalled marketplace clout, exclusive partnerships, and global practice capabilities we have at our disposal as a full-service Publicis Media agency deliver our powerhouse soul for our clients. We hope you’ll take a few moments to learn more about us, and to begin thinking about how we might put “the power of plus” to work for you. To learn more, visit www.sparkfoundryww.com
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.