Senior Digital Creative - Copy
- 30 Windmill Street, Sydney, NSW, Australia
Become a Creative at Digitas, Australia’s digital agency of the year. We craft data-fueled campaigns and tech-enabled experiences that help brands connect with consumers in meaningful ways. Right now we’re seeking an Senior Digital Creative with boundless energy to lead the troops in bringing that vision to life. Sound like you? Read on.
What you’ll do:
Ready to lead the industry in digital solutions? As Senior Digital Creative, you’ll be a pro at managing large-scale, cross-channel deliverables, and you’ll use your awesome energy to help floor our clients on a daily basis. Every day bring something different, but here are some things you can expect to deliver consistently:
- Delivering outstanding client presentations: You’ll be the greatest advocate for our work, but you’ll also receive and action feedback so that we can come back with creative that exceeds expectations
- Expertly managing the creative process: You’ll have several balls in the air at once, and you’ll keep things flowing smoothly, continually reviewing and optimizing every piece of creative work your team produce
- Winning new business: You’ll work alongside our Creative Director to craft new business pitches that leave us and our prospective clients feeling awed & inspired
- Inspiring & motivating the creative team: You’ll galvanize them to execute large-scale, cross-channel projects that are creatively brilliant and strategically on point, on time and on budget
What you’ll bring to the table:
- Energy, a sense of humor and an open & curious mind
- Seven to nine years of agency experience leading large, integrated, cross-channel campaigns across social and digital platforms
- Exceptional conceptual skills, as well as experience on the copy side
- A keen understanding of the possibilities unlocked by data, not just for generating insights but also for enabling new methods of delivery and personalisation
- An overall understanding of web production and the capabilities within digital channels, plus expertise in digital tools
- A passion and expertise for managing talent – you’ll come in ready to lead & develop a seasoned creative team
- A willingness to travel as needed (we have an office and growing client roster in Melbourne, plus strong bonds with Digitas agencies across APAC)
Got what it takes? We’d love to hear from you.
Digitas is an equal opportunity employer.