SEA Associate Manager
- Anson Rd, Singapore
Publicis Media is one of the four solutions hubs of Publicis Groupe ([Euronext Paris FR0000130577, CAC 40], alongside Publicis Communications, Publicis Sapient and Publicis Healthcare. Led by Steve King, CEO, Publicis Media is comprised of Starcom, Zenith, DigitasLBi, Spark Foundry, Blue 449 and Performics, powered by digital-first, data-driven global practices that together deliver client value and business transformation. Publicis Media is committed to helping its clients navigate the modern media landscape and is present in more than 100 countries with over 23,500 employees worldwide.
As the SEA Associate Manager, you will partner the SEA Business Lead through the delivery of multiple work streams to meet our client's expectations. You will also support the delivery of timely and accurate reporting, and ensure that the process is being adhered to the account.
Specifically, your work will be divided across (1) SEA account management, (2) Seamless connection and operations across SEA markets, (3) Innovation & transformation. Specifically:
(1) South East Asia Account Management (50%)
- Responsible for responding in a timely and accurate manner to client requests for data & information, working seamlessly with external and internal stakeholders and colleagues across the network in order to deal with their requests.
- Support the team in the management and operation of briefs; including organisation of regular connects with client's team co-ordinating market involvement and deliverables.
- Full hands-on working knowledge of tools and systems for the client, and to lead SEA markets in application of the same
- Supporting on Tracking campaign planning and progress, including:
- Tracking local market campaign planning across regionally led brands
- Creation of regular updates of local market progress and work stream development on each ongoing regionally led project.
(2) Seamless connection and operations across SEA markets (30%)
- Connect regularly with the SEA market teams, to proactively ensure strong delivery of media plans for SEA
- Support smooth data and reporting from regional digital team to markets and clients
- Support Strategy team in collection of data and insights to frame category strategies.
- Support Local markets on key initiatives and ways of working with Global/ Regional teams on Digital and Data & Analytics
(3) Innovation & Transformation (20%)
- Support Category lead to enable seamless workings on 3-for-3 innovation framework
- Regular monthly newsletter to markets on potential innovations available from Fb, Google etc.
To be a successful candidate, you will be/have:
- Preferred Experience: 5 years+ in the media & advertising industry.
- Strong media background, and deep knowledge of at least 1 SEA market.
- Strong media & digital fundamentals – Reach, Frequency, Digital plan delivery metrics
- Able to work under pressure and to deal with both detail orientated tasks to more holistic and strategic matters affecting our clients
- Excellent Communication skills and ability to influence others to deliver against common goals/requirements
- Strong ability to learn and train others on tools used for media planning and strategy
- Excellent Attention to detail. Excellent excel and ppt. skills