Senior Social Media Manager
- Wood Ln, Shepherd's Bush, London W12, UK
Starcom is the Human Experience Company. A world-renowned media communications agency, we believe the alchemy of people and technology creates experiences people love, and actions brands need. With more than 5,000 employees worldwide, Starcom partners with the world's leading marketers and new establishment brands, including Airbnb, Coca-Cola, Fiat Chrysler Automobiles, Kellogg Company, Kraft Heinz, Samsung, Visa and more. Starcom is part of Publicis Media, one of four solution hubs within Publicis Groupe , and has offices within Publicis One.
In response to demand for our services across our social media offering, we require a Senior Social Media Manager to join our growing content marketing department, Publicis Media Content.
With team management experience and a proven track record in executing innovative social media campaigns for multiple brands, you’ll be ready to take up a Senior Manager position. Strategic thinking and creative skills as well as experience of managing relationships with client stakeholders, internal teams and external suppliers are also essential to be successful in this role.
Reporting into the Social Media Director, you will support with the ongoing development of our social media proposition, managing clients, teams and executing campaigns across a range of clients and categories.
You will also contribute to the definition of best practice and development of processes within the agency, as well as managing budgets, client and third party supplier finances.
As a leader within the team, you will directly and indirectly oversee one - two executives and will be tasked with developing your team and help them grow within their roles.
- Develop social strategies and provide best practice social recommendations for both local and regional clients
- Support leadership team to deliver strategies which meet client’s overall business goals and align with their wider communication strategy
- Ensure quality of product and delivery of client deliverable, constantly exceeding client expectations, meeting and exceeding KPI’s and delivering against key project milestones
- Proactively build strong relationships with client stakeholders and internal teams at all levels, and seek out avenues for incremental revenue growth within these teams
- Maintain awareness of the wider social media industry, client’s industry and competitor’s online marketing activity to make informed recommendations to clients, planning and internal teams
- Measure the success of campaigns and develop team’s understanding of how to analyse data to make informed decisions to improve client’s performance
- Be accountable for project management of all social campaigns and develop team project management skills to support with content production
- 4 years’ agency or in-house experience working in social media or a similar discipline delivering social strategies and campaigns for multiple clients and across multiple sectors
- A proven track record of strong project management and negotiation skills, with a particular focus on ensuring deadlines are met and budgets are adhered to
- Experience working across regional or multi-market clients, with evidence of being able to work collaboratively and independently as part of a wider team
- Experience managing a team of at least two people
- Natural leader, with an understanding of how to motivate team and develop individuals
- KPI and results focused with a proven track record of delivering campaigns that exceed client expectations
- Strong understanding of social platforms, both established and emerging, encompassing content, formats and paid media
- Strong understanding of the wider digital marketing landscape and the integration of social media in the wider consumer journey
- Process driven, experience using performance tools such as Facebook Analytics, Google Analytics or specialist tools such as Crimson Hexagon, Sprinklr and Global Web Index
- Experience in developing short form video content and working with creative and production teams to ensure content is built for social platforms
- Strong presenter with excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Experience with budget management
We look forward to hearing from you!