VP, Consumer Experience Consulting
- 384 Northyards Blvd NW, Atlanta, GA 30313, USA
Moxie is a modern marketing solutions agency that expertly leverages the value of data, content and technology to help our clients grow. We push the boundaries of what's possible to outperform the competition in the areas of strategy, creative, social marketing, media, analytics and technology development. Founded in 2000, Moxie has 300+ talented employees in Atlanta, Los Angeles, New York and Pittsburgh. Owned by global media giant Zenith — part of the Publicis Groupe — Moxie is able to quickly leverage cross-company areas of enterprise, talent, experience, resources and tools. Moxie's client roster includes Verizon, Delta, Porsche, Driven Brands, Wells Fargo, The Coca-Cola Company, and Ainsworth Pet Nutrition.
We are looking for a leader of Consumer Experience (CXM & CRM) to partner within the organization and lead a team of consultants. As such, you will partner closely with clients to develop, guide, and implement solutions across the connected journey.
The Consumer Experience team defines the right approach to data and technology; consulting to eliminate consumer pain-points within our client’s business and experience journeys.
You will work to grow new and existing relationships within Verizon by working closely with Intelligence and Account Leadership teams to execute on client initiatives and continue to be the partner that delivers.
The team has a broad focus, developing long-term connected and holistic experiences across channels through value-based strategies that are frictionless, seamless, personalized, and adaptive. They spend significant time onsite with clients to gain deep insight into their business needs, becoming a trusted partner and advisor to senior client executives across their Digital Operations and CRM programs. This is a true intersection of content, data and technology.
As a consulting leader, you must have a strong background and knowledge of the Adobe Experience Cloud. This is a strategic leadership role, geared to inspiring and molding solutions that help empower clients by what is possible with the existing technology as well as what pushes them to the edge. Omni-channel, Personalization, Conversational and Attributal are all key focus areas for leading this account forward. You must be a leader in these spaces.
- Product Management: Leverage your marketing technology expertise to evolve our client’s capabilities and streamline experiences that differentiate the brand and delight customers. Translate these opportunities into a roadmap with future priorities informed by customer insights and performance metrics.
- Customer Experience Strategy: Activate the product roadmap by developing and implementing CX programs across email, push, web, app and other channels that align to key moments of opportunity within the customer’s journey based on business KPIs and priorities.
- Program Management: Partner with client stakeholders to operationalize the product roadmap and customer experience strategy while negotiating project scope, defining implementation tasks and approach, identifying and mitigating risk, and managing client expectations. Ensuring alignment between development milestones, business requirements and digital experiences.
- Team Leadership: Responsible for day-to-day work planning and career management of direct reports. Ability to oversee multiple projects, people and processes across the client and agency organizations.
- 7+ years of work experience in product management, marketing technology or digital consumer experience services
- 5+ years of experience developing, coaching and motivating future marketing leaders
- Hands-on experience working with a wide range of technology solutions powering cross-channel campaigns, personalization or targeted content delivery
- Ability to develop a strategic capabilities roadmap communicating the dependencies between digital experiences and technology delivery
- Strong data literacy with the proven ability to synthesize insights into successful marketing strategies
- Excellent verbal and written communication and presentation skills
- Strong business acumen with the ability to work with senior leaders across the agency and client organizations
- Proven analytical and problem-solving skills
- Self-motivated, organized and flexible
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.