Compliance Manager - Technology
- 40 Water St, Boston, MA 02109, USA
Digitas is The Connected Marketing Agency, committed to helping brands better connect with people through Truth. Connection. Wonder. With diverse expertise in data, strategy, creative, media, and tech, we work across capabilities and continents to make better connections and achieve ambitious outcomes through ideas that excite, provoke and inspire. Curious and fully transparent, we are always examining real human behavior to create authentic connections—between brands and consumers, clients and partners, and ideas and outcomes. Digitas has 3,300 employees across 12 countries and 24 offices, with an extended network via Publicis Media of over 23,500 employees present in more than 100 countries worldwide. To connect with Digitas or learn more, visit www.digitas.com.
Digitas is a highly-caffeinated playground where brilliant minds come together to bring bold, award-winning ideas to life.
Our amazing Technology capability delivers cutting-edge, high-impact digital products and campaigns. We have strategic partnerships with the world’s leading marketing and technology vendors that allow us to leverage the top platforms and tools for our clients. Through collaborating with Strategy, Experience Design, Data Science, Project Management, and Account teams, our technologists are paving the way for innovation and transforming the marketing landscape.
To help with this, we’re looking for an outstanding Compliance Manager – someone who can help Digitas teams find their way thru the regulatory forest and ensure digital solutions and projects remain compliant to industry and government regulations. We are looking for someone to help train staff worldwide so they can operate in a compliant fashion and provide customers as well as auditors with compliance feedback and information they require. Sound like you? Read on.
Day to Day your role includes:
- Identify and evaluate key compliance areas to understand current status and gaps, and design a roadmap for addressing these gaps.
- Partner with client team members to assess compliance within key areas and help with remediation activities as appropriate.
- Ensure that client team compliance tasks are clearly defined, owned, and scheduled using our Compliance Calendar.
- Participate in the broader Digitas services to learn about best practices and incorporate them into Managed Service’s efforts.
- Assist in responding to inquiries concerning compliance regulations, rules, policies, procedures and current compliance status.
- Host and participate in periodic compliance status meetings when appropriate.
Develop and Maintaining Compliance Materials
- Develop, organize, and maintain a library of material related to policies and procedures as well as external state, federal, international and industry compliance standards relevant to the business.
- Maintain a Compliance Dashboard, Wiki, and Calendar which can be used to properly position / prioritize our compliance work.
- Ensure that all documented materials have update schedules, and that these schedules are met or exceeded.
- Develop and maintain excellent relationships with key customers and client teams, auditors, and regulatory bodies.
Facilitate External Inquiries
- Assist Coordinate responses to vendor assessment questionnaires.
- Organize resources as needed to participate in responses and update/create materials as needed.
- Ensure that all lessons learned from assessment activities is captured in a reusable way.
- Assist in coordinating on-site audits.
- Bachelor’s degree, preferably in computer science or relevant technical or business related discipline
- At least 2-4 years of experience in a software products or services company; working knowledge or interest of technology infrastructure principles and practices related to, SOC 2, HIPAA, PCI DSS etc. compliance
- At least 1 year hands on experience in a compliance delivery role within a technology company
- Expert understanding of compliance policy, regulatory landscape, and risk assessment
- Outstanding written, verbal, and presentation skills
- Solid project management experience; strong organizational skills related to Compliance regulations
- Exemplary judgment and professionalism
- Excellent attention to detail and ability to execute complex cross functional projects
- Driven, self-starter and team player who can work with minimal supervision
- Facilitation, collaboration and teamwork skills with the ability to build cross-functional partnerships to drive results.
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Innovative and creative. Able to embrace change and think outside the box.
- Strong problem solving and critical thinking skills.
- Strong analytical and research skills, able to synthesize information to provide practical solutions to accomplish meaningful results.
- Strong organizational skills, with the ability to apply good judgment and resolve ambiguities.
Got what it takes? We’d love to hear from you.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.