Manager - Integrated Media Planning
- Cairo, Egypt, Cairo, Egypt
Publicis Media is one of the four solutions hubs of Publicis Groupe ([Euronext Paris FR0000130577, CAC 40], alongside Publicis Communications, Publicis.Sapient and Publicis Healthcare. Led by Steve King, CEO, Publicis Media is comprised of Starcom, Zenith, Digitas, Spark Foundry, Blue 449 and Performics, powered by digital-first, data-driven global practices that together deliver client value and business transformation. Publicis Media is committed to helping its clients navigate the modern media landscape and is present in more than 100 countries with over 23,500 employees worldwide.
Publicis Media’s Data Sciences practice drives scalable and consistent tools, capabilities and approaches to data and technology, as well as a deeper understanding of consumers through a streamlined approach to analytics and reporting via proprietary tools, processes and industry partnerships.
Trust is the cornerstone upon which we build our relationships. We hold ourselves to the highest standards of how a partner should behave.
We treat our people and our clients with respect, transparency and honesty.
This is first and foremost a people business. We are committed to ensuring Publicis Media a destination for the best talent in our industry. We value people as individuals, growing ourselves as we grow our client’s business.
True transformation comes when we stop managing change, and instead initiate change. We believe in our purpose to be the admired force for business transformation. We believe that focusing on performance and results has the power to transform client business.
The Media Manager leads the team in pursuing innovative, well-targeted, communication and connection solutions across a variety of media to meet or exceed client objectives & drive business. This includes leading the team in the unearthing of insights to inform the overall plan and resulting tactical activations.
Ensures flawless execution on all fronts, including working collaboratively with the Practices on client business.
Capable of shaping a full-year strategy and activation strategy for the brand based on brand marketing and business objectives, consumer insights, consumer media behavior, and latest market trends.
Is digital savvy and understands TV planning
1) Complete knowledge of online and offline media buying and planning, and reporting process
2) Understanding of brand and marketing
3) Strong understanding of search, social media, mobile marketing, tracking and tagging, behavioral marketing, retargeting & addressability
1) Best use of available digital media planning tools to develop digital media plans.
2) Experience of, and passion for, new and emerging website technologies, particularly those used new environments
3) Experience of monitoring, reporting and analyzing metrics data
4) Solid financial management skills
1) In charge of advising of digital strategies, rationales, plans and specs to the clients.
2) Provides strategic direction as well as identifies trends in all new media opportunities for management, media planners and clients.
3) Ability to provide excellent client servicing
1) Ability to work successfully with teams, handling multiple projects and meeting tight deadlines under pressure
2) Ability to manage, grow and develop subordinates
1) Plans, books and runs the digital media plans for Starcom clients
2) Develops and maintains client relationships
3) Negotiates with digital media vendors and provides a final recommendation to the client
4) Collaborates with the traditional media team and creative agency to ensure creative specifications of negotiated plans are met
5) Reports and analyzes the performance of the campaigns
- Bachelor's degree in Marketing, Advertising, Business or Communications - an MBA is a plus
- 5+ years of experience in the media industry. At least one year of experience managing a team of media planners.
- Experience working on an FMCG client is a plus