Junior Powerpoint Designer
- Wood Ln, Shepherd's Bush, London W12, UK
Publicis Media is one of the four solutions hubs of Publicis Groupe, alongside Publicis Communications, Publicis.Sapient and Publicis Healthcare. Led by Steve King, CEO, Publicis Media is powered by its four global brands, Starcom, Zenith, Spark Foundry and Blue 449, and supported by its digital-first, data-driven Global Practices which together deliver client value and business transformation. Publicis Media is committed to helping its clients navigate the modern media landscape and is present in more than 100 countries with over 13,500 employees worldwide.
The Studio is Publicis Media’s in-house design offering, which boasts a fantastic selection of experienced industry professionals, passionate about creating beautiful work in a collaborative and lively environment in our new White City offices, in the iconic Television Centre building.
The studio supports all global, regional and key local pitches throughout EMEA, working across a huge range of clients across all markets, ensuring the delivery of high-quality presentation and pitch collateral make us shine in a competitive market.
In addition, the studio works closely with Marketing and Comms teams to produce brand-led editorials, literature, conferencing graphics and materials.
Regularly collaborating with other designers within the global network, it is the studio’s responsibility to ensure there is a consistent visual language across PMs brands. Our creative outputs are designed for purpose and it is imperative that we are working towards the ongoing evolution of Publicis Media.
This is a fantastic opportunity for an ambitious Junior designer, with around 1 year industry under their belt, to get stuck in to a professional, supportive environment, which believes in the power of progression, and a focus towards training and development, whilst working on some of Publicis Media's biggest clients.
If you are looking for a role which challenges your creative ability, whilst allowing you to put your stamp on things and think a little differently about the way in which PowerPoint is being used, this is a fantastic opportunity.
We are looking for a PowerPoint specialist to join our team of Graphic and Motion designers to help push our creative output within presentations and other bespoke agency materials. We are looking for someone who is confident to take a presentation from brief to final production, designing the template and Master Page layouts to collaborating with Motion designers to form animated slides. You will have an eye for detail and be exceptionally skilled in both formatting decks and designing them.
- Create outstanding visual and purposeful presentation design (i.e. PowerPoint templates, layouts and assets)
- Supporting in pitch meetings to create collateral within Powerpoint which communicates the work and agency capabilities in the best possible way
- Creating images, charts and infographics that more effectively communicate key messages and which can be incorporated into presentations
- Participating in brainstorms around pitches, client meetings and internal communications
- Develop and expand relationships with external suppliers – e.g printers, production Agencies
- Acting as a consultant to the rest of the agency to give advice and direction for all things relating to the design of agency presentations
- Able to employ excellent aesthetics, push the boundaries of PowerPoint
- Create and manage relationships with internal teams and global resources
- Foster an environment of winning, teamwork, and positive momentum throughout the agency