- 384 Northyards Blvd NW, Atlanta, GA 30313, USA
Moxie is a modern marketing solutions agency that expertly leverages the value of data, content and technology to help our clients grow. We push the boundaries of what's possible to outperform the competition in the areas of strategy, creative, social marketing, media, analytics and technology development. Founded in 2000, Moxie has nearly 500 talented employees in Atlanta, Los Angeles, New York and Pittsburgh. Owned by global media giant Zenith — part of the Publicis Groupe — Moxie is able to quickly leverage cross-company areas of enterprise, talent, experience, resources and tools. Moxie's client roster includes Verizon Wireless, Verizon FiOS, The Coca-Cola Company, 20th Century Fox, Chick-fil-A, Nike, Ainsworth Pet Nutrition and Cisco Systems
Provide media team leadership within Moxie by applying expertise in all digital media principles to a client’s business. Works with media planning teams to translate the client goals and objectives into actionable items. This role is responsible for leading a group of planners while fostering integration/communication across all departments and partner Agencies.
- Guide and drive media strategies for certain client account(s) and help to set overall objectives
- Build, maintain and grow client relationships and client business
- Oversee, author and/or constructively edit and review the writing of media documents (timelines, POVs, RFPs, plans, agreements, client memos, and correspondence from within and outside the agency).
- Prepare plan presentations and oversee preparation of media plan presentation elements
- Supervise, direct and review the development and implementation of specified media plans
- Lead weekly media meetings with clients and provide insight into weekly online media results
- Lead client presentations
- Build and maintain relationships with media publishers and internal agency counterparts
- Understand and adopt new trends and/or processes in Interactive Media for clients and for Moxie
- Managing the scheduling, posting, tracking advertising and compiling performance reports
- Maintaining knowledge of current online media trends and provide training to Moxie employees when necessary.
- Review site invoices and work with Accounting and Account Service to ensure accurate payment and prepare campaign reconciliations.
- Staying apprised of new and emerging technology, creative and programming applications for potential use for clients.
- Develop a successful team of media planners through coaching and mentoring; conduct annual performance appraisals and provide regular feedback
- Participate in Moxie Management Training Programs; using learned leadership skills to develop self and team
- Accurate and timely reporting of billable and non-billable time
- Other responsibilities, as assigned
- Experience with campaign management/ad serving technology (i.e. Double Click DART, Atlas DMT)
- Preferred working knowledge of third party Internet marketing research: comScore Media Metrix, Nielsen NetView, @Plan, NetRatings, and others
- Required PC proficiency and solid working knowledge of Microsoft Office (MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc.)
- Experience analyzing data and market research
- Familiarity with basic accounting/math principles; basic statistical analysis experience is a plus
- Strong leadership and managerial skills, guiding the junior staff
- Must be a self-starter, with strong planning and organizational skills and the ability to work with minimal direction
- Strong time-management and organizational skills
- Strong communication and negotiation skills
- Proven ability to develop and maintain strong professional relationships with clients, colleagues, and vendors
- Experience managing multiple, competing priorities, duties and/or projects
- Bachelor’s degree
- 3-5 years of Digital media planning experience
- Typically reports to Media Director
- This position will have direct reports
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.