Assistant Media Planner
- 384 Northyards Blvd NW, Atlanta, GA 30313, USA
Moxie is a modern marketing solutions agency that expertly leverages the value of data, content and technology to help our clients grow. We push the boundaries of what's possible to outperform the competition in the areas of strategy, creative, social marketing, media, analytics and technology development. Founded in 2000, Moxie has 300+ talented employees in Atlanta, Los Angeles, New York and Pittsburgh. Owned by global media giant Zenith — part of the Publicis Groupe — Moxie is able to quickly leverage cross-company areas of enterprise, talent, experience, resources and tools. Moxie's client roster includes Verizon Wireless, Verizon FiOS, Delta, Porsche, Ocean Spray, Wells Fargo, The Coca-Cola Company, and Ainsworth Pet Nutrition.
The role is to support the digital team within all aspects of day to day operations.
Major Tasks, Responsibilities and Key Accountabilities
- Assist media planners in all aspects of the media planning duties for specific campaigns
- Gather data to support the media recommendation and/or post report analysis
- Prepare Insertion Orders
- Participate in brainstorming sessions
- Update client media activity flowcharts and documents
- Assist with tracking media expenditures to ensure agency and client budget compliance
- Collect data and assist in writing competitive reports
- Keep abreast of industry trends through advertising and media trade journals
- Attend internal and external publisher meetings and presentations
- Develop media knowledge base in preparation for media responsibilities
- Other responsibilities as assigned
Nature and Scope
Work closely with the Media Planners in developing and maintaining media plans while absorbing as much media knowledge. In addition, assist in departmental functions as needed.
Years of Relevant Experience
Internship with advertising agency or media-related role
- PC proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite of products including Word, Excel and Powerpoint
Knowledge, Skills, Abilities & Competencies
- Ability to communicate and interact professionally
- Detail orientated, organized, multi-tasker who can work in a fast paced advertising environment
- Competency in mathematical concepts
- Ability to work as part of a team
- Demonstrate proactive ability to help other group members outside of immediate team
- Ability to write clearly and concisely
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.