Senior Executive - Performance Marketing
- Salmiya Walkway, Salmiya, Kuwait
Publicis Media is one of the four solutions hubs of Publicis Groupe ([Euronext Paris FR0000130577, CAC 40], alongside Publicis Communications, Publicis.Sapient and Publicis Healthcare. Led by Steve King, CEO, Publicis Media is comprised of Starcom, Zenith, Digitas, Spark Foundry, Blue 449 and Performics, powered by digital-first, data-driven global practices that together deliver client value and business transformation. Publicis Media is committed to helping its clients navigate the modern media landscape and is present in more than 100 countries with over 23,500 employees worldwide.
Publicis Media’s Data Sciences practice drives scalable and consistent tools, capabilities and approaches to data and technology, as well as a deeper understanding of consumers through a streamlined approach to analytics and reporting via proprietary tools, processes and industry partnerships.
Trust is the cornerstone upon which we build our relationships. We hold ourselves to the highest standards of how a partner should behave.
We treat our people and our clients with respect, transparency and honesty.
This is first and foremost a people business. We are committed to ensuring Publicis Media a destination for the best talent in our industry. We value people as individuals, growing ourselves as we grow our client’s business.
True transformation comes when we stop managing change, and instead initiate change. We believe in our purpose to be the admired force for business transformation. We believe that focusing on performance and results has the power to transform client business.
Supporting the Performance Media Manager, you will bring to life original biddable media strategies in line with clients' goals and objectives. You will run the account, including implementation, optimization and execution of all campaigns (analogue & digital media).
- Assisting the performance lead in defining and delivering the PPC & paid social strategy for your clients, including the forecasting, budgeting & reporting processes to meet KPI’s & targets.
- Managing daily spends across multiple Ad Word & Business Manager accounts, ensuring budgets aren’t exceeded and KPI’s are hit.
- Producing and analyzing an extensive suite of reporting based on individual biddable campaigns for all your clients.
- Having a test and learn approach to new digital marketing initiatives.
- Coordinating with the SEM team to optimize SEM campaigns, assess performance of keyword groups to ensure client activity is running to a high standard and define additional profitable opportunities for growth.
- Planning and executing paid search and biddable media campaigns.
- Tracking and implementing biddable media campaigns and communicating issues to relevant parties.
- Creating and liaising with clients regarding ad copy and keyword recommendations.
- Creating tracking tags for biddable campaigns.
- Attending WIP meetings along with your manager and other relevant team members.
- Assisting with the preparation of documents and presentations for face to face client meetings and presenting these updates to clients.
- Identifying opportunities to profitably increase client spend within paid search by optimizing campaigns and building strong relationships with clients.
- Providing analysis and reporting for marketing and promotional activity and making recommendations based on these results.
- Working closely with all local markets clients and counterpart teams so ensure relevant learnings are shared to maximize performance of client campaigns.
- Assisting with activities in channels beyond PPC (e.g. paid social, remarketing) where required.
- Researching and recommending new strategic SEM opportunities.
- Bachelor's Degree preferably in Digital Marketing, Management or Finance
- 2 years of experience in a similar role
· Preferably has hospitality background (OTA, Hotels, Airlines, Peer2Peer, etc..)
· Manage the relation with client leadership team
· Develop winning media strategies and analysis and collaborating closely with various entities within the agency
· Delivering high-quality media planning for clients, serving up a smart, thoughtful understanding of how digital marketing can achieve (and exceed) objectives and goals
· Performing thorough, insightful campaign analysis, including reporting and optimization recommendations
· Implementing agency and departmental policies and working cross-functionally to champion shared knowledge and establish continuous feedback
· Ensure meeting the pre-set client KPIs and objectives and follow/set up the right measurement system to ensure that work is strategically aligned and on brief
o Ability to set digitally driven financial KPIs related to ROAS activity
o Drive accountability and ownership of KPIs from a top down perspective
· Expertly guiding and managing the media team to consistently deliver high-quality, inspiring work and grow the business
· Providing thoughtful feedback to the team, using performance evaluation and internal process improvement to develop and motivate talent
· Smartly manage revenue and program budgets to ensure necessary and optimal resourcing
· Playing a key role in spotting issues and solving problems with core client teams and in developing new client relationships
· Maintaining and improving the success of media relationships
· Experience in Meta and affiliate marketing and have the ability to orchestrate/lead media operations with various offices in the globe
· Promoting a culture of shared learning and increasing visibility of media expertise within the agency
· Expert proficiency with various digital dashboards including Google Analytics
· Technical understanding of digital owned asset impact on performance KPIs across both
· Proficiency with data attribution, tech and data implementation, content and messaging
· Manage key partners & create account level JBPs to drive value for clients