Associate Media Planner
- 3211 Olympic Blvd, Santa Monica, CA 90404, USA
Digitas is The Connected Marketing Agency, committed to helping brands better connect with people through Truth. Connection. Wonder. With diverse expertise in data, strategy, creative, media, and tech, we work across capabilities and continents to make better connections and achieve ambitious outcomes through ideas that excite, provoke and inspire. Curious and fully transparent, we are always examining real human behavior to create authentic connections—between brands and consumers, clients and partners, and ideas and outcomes. Digitas has 3,300 employees across 12 countries and 24 offices, with an extended network via Publicis Media of over 23,500 employees present in more than 100 countries worldwide. To connect with Digitas or learn more, visit www.digitas.com.
WHAT YOU’LL DO
- Planning teams develop strong relationships with the client to create and present recommendations about when and where advertising dollars should be spent. As the Associate you will:
- Assist the Senior Media Associate in plan development. You will assist with gathering and analyzing market data to determine the client’s advertising placement needs.
- Assist the Senior Media Associate with plan stewardship and management. You will assist with monitoring and meeting deadlines and ensuring accuracy of plan implementation.
- Manage budgets, submit purchase authorizations, and resolve billing discrepancies.
- Run and analyze various reports using media systems and Microsoft Excel.
- You’ll work in one or more of the following media spaces: digital, mobile, print, broadcast (radio or TV), or out of home media (bus shelters, billboards, just to name a few).
WHO YOU ARE
- You have a Bachelor's degree, preferably with a concentration in advertising, marketing, business administration or communications preferred but not required.
- You thrive on a team, can meet tight deadlines, and can juggle multiple tasks simultaneously.
- You are comfortable using Microsoft Excel and Power Point. You’ll use spreadsheets to perform math calculations and percentages to create understand data and create results.
- You want to work in a world of creativity. You have a basic understanding of consumer behavior and you want to spend your days influencing the way brands and consumers interact.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.