Global Media Programme Manager
- Wood Ln, Shepherd's Bush, London W12, UK
Digitas is The Connected Marketing Agency, relentlessly committed to help brands better connect with people through Truth. Connection. Wonder.
Our team is deliberately diversified — with experts in data, strategy, creative, media, and tech working seamlessly across capabilities and continents to make better connections and achieve ambitious outcomes through ideas that excite, provoke and inspire. We are endlessly curious and fully transparent, always examining real human behaviour to create authentic connections — between brands and consumers, clients and partners, and ideas and outcomes.
Digitas operates in over 25 countries across six continents and is part of Publicis Media, one of four solution hubs within Publicis Groupe, which is present in over 100 countries and employs nearly 80,000 professionals.
PlatformGSK delivers media services to GSK across Display, Programmatic, Paid Social, Paid Search, SEO across teams based globally.
Our mission is to transform GSK’s media strategy to put digital at the heart and deliver cutting edge market leading programme of work.
Reporting to the Global Digital Lead, the Global Digital Media Programme Manager is responsible for co-ordinating a programme of digital media transformation projects across programmatic, partnerships and data science.
They will lead on delivering industry leading solutions and driving excellence in client performance, however that is measured, from direct response revenue to brand health.
The Global Digital Media Programme Manager will work with the Global Digital Lead Director and contribute to project plans to deliver on time and to scope in line with GSK’s transformation vision
- Define responsibilities, set direction and allocate tasks within the project team
- Create and own the plan, including estimation, tracking, updating
- Weekly reporting/recording for company (including resource forecast & Tempo)
- Develop project proposals and statements of work leveraging experience of key discipline leads
- Manage and develop project change management process
- Proven negotiation skills especially around project scope and finances
- Working with Account Management team, contribute to business development efforts through project scoping, estimating and attending sales calls, and inputting into proposals
- Supports business operational processes (e.g. facilitates end of project reviews, etc.)
- Uncover your client’s hidden needs and issues by asking insightful questions and developing a good rapport
- Monitor interactions between your team and the client, and follow up to demonstrate strong client management
- Keep up to date with media trends and digital developments, sharing information and POVs with client and team
- Maintain strong relationships with key media & technology partners
- Support new business opportunities
- Manage multi-disciplinary team of up to 10 people assisting in their development and supporting prioritisation of work load
- 6+ years digital media experience
- Project management experience – candidate should be able to demonstrate proven experience of this
- Excellent task and time management skills
- Excellent communication and relationship-building skills
- Deep hands-on experience of managing at least two media channels
- Experience of commercial management of accounts from booking & invoicing to reconciliation
- Proven track record of account optimization & performance improvement
- Self-motivated and be able to work under their own initiative
- Media agency background
- Excellent Excel & PowerPoint skills to support media planning, forecasting & evaluation
- Experience of offline and online media planning
- Experience supporting the development of commercial proposals for media services
- First hand analytical experience
- Experience managing international accounts
Please note that Digitas is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all sections of society and does not discriminate on grounds of race, religion or belief, ethnic or national origin, disability, age citizenship, marital, domestic or civil partnership status, sexual orientation or gender identity.