Business Center Manager (Media Planning Manager)
- 205 Hamilton Row, Birmingham, MI 48009, USA
Starcom is the Human Experience Company. A world-renowned media communications agency, we believe the alchemy of people and technology creates experiences people love, and actions brands need. With more than 5,000 employees worldwide, Starcom partners with the world's leading marketers and new establishment brands, including Airbnb, Coca-Cola, Fiat Chrysler Automobiles, Kellogg Company, Kraft Heinz, Samsung, Visa and more. Starcom is part of Publicis Media, one of four solution hubs within Publicis Groupe [Euronext Paris FR0000130577, CAC40], and has offices within Publicis One.
The Business Center Manager will focus on servicing clients in the creation, execution, and monitoring of media plans to secure the best investment options in a variety of mediums to maximize clients’ reach to targeted consumers. The ideal candidate for this position will be a thoughtful decision maker and team player who loves data and has the proven ability to lead strategic planning initiatives including deck writing, budget, channel allocation and audience development. This is an energetic, collaborative team that partners with an analytics-driven client to provide guidance as they continue to grow and evolve their brand.
- Manage daily communication for a specific Business Center
- Own plan development and cross channel recommendations
- Collaborate with key partners including clients, internal teams, and leadership
- Lead strategic planning initiatives including deck writing, budget and channel allocation, as well as audience development
- Analyze data to inform purchase and channel allocation
- Oversee day-to-day campaign execution and is responsible for ensuring campaigns deliver on KPIs
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, advertising, communications, applied mathematics, consumer insights or related field preferred
- 4+ years of related experience
- Knowledge of traditional and digital channels
- Ability to work independently and collaboratively with diverse groups
- Strong quantitative and analytical skills with the ability to detect and translate a story behind numbers/data
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills; demonstrated ability to translate and present complicated ideas in a simple and easy to understand manner
- Willingness to learn and create solutions that challenge the status quo
- Exceptional critical thinking and problem-solving abilities with the ability to think unconventionally in proposing solutions
- A proven ability to manage multiple projects effectively and work well under pressure – delivering high-quality work within tight deadlines
- Strong process development skills
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office including Excel and PowerPoint as well as other equivalent programs and as appropriate specific industry tools and technology
- MediaTools experience preferred
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.