Associate Director, Partner and Integration
- 5200 Lankershim Blvd, North Hollywood, CA 91601, USA
Who is Starcom:
As the Human Experience Company, we are a global media agency that believes in the alchemy of people and technology to create experiences people love and actions brands need. It’s in our DNA. We’re powered by the strength of our innovative, driven and intelligent people who are deeply passionate about achieving best-in-class results on behalf of our clients – some of the world’s leading marketers.
We value you and the work you do. We work hard, but also enjoy scores of perks rooted in our legacy of having one of the strongest agency cultures. Our top-notch health insurance plans and very generous paid time off allow you much-needed time to recharge and achieve the work-life balance you need to bring your absolute best self to work.
As the Associate Director, Partnerships and Integration, you will be responsible for developing creative integration partnerships that will promote title launches.
Though not all-inclusive, here are some of the key things that you may focus on as an Associate Director on the partnership and integration:
- Craft creative strategies for high investment partnership deals with publishers across all major media types
- Ideate, develop, creative vision and production of partnership programs
- Push partners to create first-to-market activations
- Work closely with clients, media partners (networks, content studios, digital publishers, etc.), internal strategy and investment teams, ad agencies and PR agencies to build, sell in and steward partnership programs
- Project manage across parties (client, vendor, agency) and clearly communicate project needs, deadlines, next steps and roles & responsibilities
- Heavy client exposure, including be a key client contact and regularly presenting recommendations to clients
- Identify entertainment and consumer trends as well as an ability to think originally about partnerships and content strategies in conjunction with client brand needs
- Maintain a pulse on vendor partner offerings to present client with most compelling ideas that align to films
You’re passionate about how media and creative ideas work together to build results-driven programs for clients. Developing creative content and traditional strategy work energizes you. You are a unique mix of a creative thinker, big idea dreamer, solid/traditional strategic planner, and a detailed-oriented manager. You know how to work well with all kinds of teams and across all levels. You can think big picture but also embrace day-to-day project management.
- Sales/marketing experience
- History of building and executing integrations
- Production chops (pre, on-set and post)
- Industry contacts (especially in TV) a must
- Entertainment (Theatrical and TV) experience is essential
- Media would be a plus but not mandatory
- You have a minimum of a Bachelors degree. If your degree is in marketing, advertising, communications or consumer insights or related field, that’s a plus
- You have 6+ or more years of related work experience
About Starcom Worldwide
Starcom is the Human Experience Company. A world-renowned media communications agency, we believe the alchemy of people and technology creates experiences people love, and actions brands need. With more than 5,000 employees worldwide, Starcom partners with the world's leading marketers and new establishment brands, including Airbnb, Coca-Cola, Fiat Chrysler Automobiles, Kellogg Company, Kraft Heinz, Samsung, Visa and more. Starcom is part of Publicis Media, one of four solution hubs within Publicis Groupe [Euronext Paris FR0000130577, CAC40], and has offices within Publicis One.
Starcom is an Equal Opportunity Employer.