- 16 Collyer Quay, Singapore 049318
Leo Burnett is a communications agency powered by its HumanKind operating system, with the belief that creativity, data and technology work together to transform human behavior and drive prosperity for clients. Part of Publicis Communications, Leo Burnett Worldwide is one of the world's largest agency networks with 85 offices and more than 8,000 employees. The global agency works with some of the world's most valued brands including Allstate, Esurance, Firestone, Jim Beam, Kellogg's, Kraft, Marshalls, MillerCoors, Nintendo, P&G, Samsung and UnitedHealthcare among others.
• Full ownership of project life cycle: Plan, execute and monitor the project whilst considering triple constraints of time, scope/cost and quality.
• Defining the projects' business objectives and requirements with the account managers.
• Defining project requirements (in the form of the Requirement Specification Document or Scope of Work document), cost estimates and timelines.
• Managing any change requests in any specifications required during the project delivery phase.
• Managing expectations through regular status meetings, project documentation and project tools.
• Ensuring the project teams are clear on the project requirements, timelines and costs.
• Managing human resources in a project including the reassignment of team members or requesting for additional team members where necessary.
• Assist the Project Director in drafting project/pitch proposals and cost estimates for existing accounts.
• Assist the Project Director in resource management.
An amazing opportunity to be an integral part of a dynamic team. You'll have tremendous opportunity for career growth and won't have a dull moment.
• Min. 4 years account or project management experience.
• Has worked in an advertising agency/environment covering digital and
• Has managed projects that involves resources from various teams within the agency – account management, strategy, data & analytics, UX, social, creative, & web development.
• Has managed vendors & remote resources
• Has successfully planned, managed, launched a number of web development / CMS projects.
• Preferably with hands-on experience with Adobe Experience Manager, Salesforce Marketing Cloud, and/or Sitecore.
• Excellent problem-solving skills and proven written, oral, and presentation skills.
• Team motivator, self-starter, logical, well-organized and deadline oriented.
• Able to take pressure and work under tight schedule.
• Responsive, pro-active, strong initiatives, excellent communications and people skills and strong conflict resolution skills.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.