Manager, Connections Strategy
- 384 Northyards Blvd NW, Atlanta, GA 30313, USA
Digitas is The Connected Marketing Agency, committed to helping brands better connect with people through Truth.
Manager, Connections Strategy
Digitas is a highly-caffeinated playground where brilliant minds come together to create digital products, advertising campaigns and media experiences that bring bold, award-winning ideas to life.
Strategy at Digitas is a multi-disciplinary team of Creative, Social, Experience and Connections Strategy experts, unified by a shared ambition to inspire ideas that move people.
To further accelerate this ambition, we are looking for an outstanding Manager, Connections Strategy – someone who champions a modern approach to connected brand experiences; who understands consumer behavior and context, and architects and orchestrates strategic communications to define how brands connect to people in a digital world. This role will have a specialty in CRM – focusing on the data, tech, media and creative that fuels a customer strategy. A deep understanding of platforms, data strategy and personalization enablement is required. At Digitas we believe CRM is a strategy, not a channel or a piece of technology.
While our Creative Strategy team inspires and refines the voice of a brand, the Connections Strategy team ultimately defines its expression – where and how it acts, the technology used to deliver the content/message – providing a vision and guiding system for how brands will most effectively connect with consumers through integrated and innovative campaigns.
Sound like you? Read on.
What you’ll do:
As Manager, Connections Strategy, your data, technology, media and marketing expertise will be essential to supporting and inspiring strategic direction for client engagements.
Demonstrating an intimate understanding of how consumers interact with channels and technology, you’ll focus on effectively solving clients' business challenges and inspiring connected creativity through an orchestrated system of paid, owned and earned touchpoints that inspires connected creativity.
Day-to-day, your role will include:
• Being the CRM expert across accounts that you support – including platform expertise, data infrastructure and strategy, customer-first planning and customer segmentation
• Analyzing and illuminating how consumers interact with devices, content and media through research and rigorous data analysis
• Developing stories based on the motivation behind those behaviors to reveal what value a brand needs to provide to move people
• Mapping consumer experience journeys to identify high-impact moments for brands to connect
• Designing orchestrated systems of brand communications, partnering with media planners and creative teams to bring modern media architectures to life
• Building trusted client relationships, keeping them apprised of competitive activity, cultural shifts and consumer trends in the CRM space
• Forming collaborative relationships with other agency capabilities, partner agency teams and third parties as necessary
• Maintaining and evolving Connections team artifacts, demonstrating a consistent and repeatable approach to Connections Strategy outputs
• Support the CRM Center of Excellence lead by helping to further defining offerings, capabilities and assisting with new business opportunities
• Willingness to travel as needed
This exciting and important role requires strong work experience (5-7 years; min 4-year college degree), including a track record of impactful work and professional ingenuity – which means you are:
• A digitally-savvy marketer with a depth of knowledge in digital strategy and/or multi-channel planning, and an unstoppable drive to bring the best work to life
• A CRM ninja who understands that personalization is enabled by a strong foundation of data and technology
• A strong analytical thinker that partners closely with Creative Strategy and the DNA team to incorporate insights into the customer experience
• A trend-watcher who is forever curious about digital behavior and cultural shifts, with a talent for translating opportunities into smart, persuasive points of view
• An engaging storyteller who brings a presentation to life in an articulate, straightforward and compelling way
• Effective time-management and organization skills and the ability to work across several projects/clients at once
• An all-around seasoned professional with exceptional communication, organizational and time management skills, and the flexibility to adapt quickly to change
Got what it takes? We’d love to hear from you.
Digitas is an equal opportunity employer.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.