Co-Op Analyst, Business Analysis - Technology
- 40 Water St, Boston, MA 02109, USA
Digitas is The Connected Marketing Agency, committed to helping brands better connect with people through Truth. Connection. Wonder. With diverse expertise in data, strategy, creative, media, and tech, we work across capabilities and continents to make better connections and achieve ambitious outcomes through ideas that excite, provoke and inspire. Curious and fully transparent, we are always examining real human behavior to create authentic connections—between brands and consumers, clients and partners, and ideas and outcomes. Digitas has 3,300 employees across 12 countries and 24 offices, with an extended network via Publicis Media of over 23,500 employees present in more than 100 countries worldwide. To connect with Digitas or learn more, visit www.digitas.com.
Digitas is a highly-caffeinated playground where brilliant minds come together to bring bold, award-winning ideas to life.
Paving the way for this is our amazing Technology capability, dedicated to transforming the marketing landscape. The Technology capability collaborates with other capabilities within Digitas such as Strategy, Experience Design, Data Science, Project Management, and Account as well as client business and technology representatives to bring cutting edge digital products and campaigns to life. We also have strategic partnerships with many of the world’s leading marketing and advertising technology vendors that helps us leverage the best platforms and tools for our clients.
What you’ll do:
The Business Analysis practice provides business analysis and technology strategy services such as technology assessments, vendor evaluations, requirements gathering and functional specification documentation to support complex digital projects being defined, designed and developed by Digitas and other Publicis agencies. Client digital asks are increasing in scope and complexity, and the need for effective tech leadership and business analysis skills has never been greater to deliver on those needs.
As a Co-Op Analyst on our Business Analysis team, you’ll support the gathering and documenting of requirements and specifications on a range of digital projects within our client portfolio. You’ll collaborate with our internal teams on the design, development and testing of world-class digital initiatives.
This Co-Op opportunity with our Technology team in Boston is a 26 week assignment, starting on June 3rd, 2019.
What we’re looking for:
If you describe yourself as someone who:
- Has a natural curiosity for technology and is always learning
- Is intrigued with how brands use technology to engage with consumes
- Is fascinated by creativity and “what if?” thinking
- Is not afraid to ask questions and offer suggestions
Then your day to day could look like this:
- Partnering with creative teams to identify digital solutions to business problems
- Developing user stories and epics to describe how a technology solution would function
- Proactively identifying and resolving technical issues
- Partnering with Technical Leads and Quality Assurance to ensure high quality and timely development and delivery
This is the foundation which can lead to opportunities focused in:
- Experiential Technology: Using augmented reality, bots, IoT and more
- Enterprise Platforms: Content management, commerce and CRM solutions for global companies
- Data Engineering: Applying machine learning models and working with massive data sets
- Business Analysis, Quality Assurance & Technical Project Leadership
- Software Engineering: Front and Back End Development
- Endless coaching, mentoring and training opportunities in a collaborative environment
Got what it takes? We’d love to hear from you.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.