- Wood Ln, Shepherd's Bush, London W12, UK
Digitas is The Connected Marketing Agency, relentlessly committed to help brands better connect with people through Truth. Connection. Wonder.
Our team is deliberately diversified — with experts in data, strategy, creative, media, and tech working seamlessly across capabilities and continents to make better connections and achieve ambitious outcomes through ideas that excite, provoke and inspire. We are endlessly curious and fully transparent, always examining real human behaviour to create authentic connections — between brands and consumers, clients and partners, and ideas and outcomes.
Digitas operates in over 25 countries across six continents and is part of Publicis Media, one of four solution hubs within Publicis Groupe, which is present in over 100 countries and employs nearly 80,000 professionals.
Our Data team is unique, and is the driving force behind the work that we do. Combining exclusive data partnerships and skills across a variety of tools and platforms, our team is a place where brilliant minds come together to make bold, award-winning ideas come to life. We use data-driven insights to guide our work, but we also believe in a healthy dose of spirited storytelling as we strive to transform the marketing landscape.
To help with this, we’re looking for an outstanding Analyst to drive that transformation with our Media team – someone with a background in both strategy and analytics with an understanding of how the two work together. Sound like you? Read on…
What You’ll Do
Reporting into a Lead Analyst, this is a collaborative role working alongside the media strategist and planners to identify ways to better deliver media based on insightful data analysis. In addition to strategic planning, the senior analyst would also be responsible for overseeing media optimizations, creative strategy and spend optimization. While there are analysts who conduct media reporting, the senior analyst would oversee this work to ensure quality measurement and accurate representation of performance. This person would be the primary senior analyst on a brand for a large consumer goods company and will need to develop expertise in this brand’s offering.
- Work closely with media and strategy teams to identify new opportunities to improve media performance through insight and analysis
- Work with media team to implement data-driven media campaigns
- Help manage data reporting team to refine dashboard reporting to highlight media performance
- Communicate with client on data opportunities, working with the Digitas team to build proposals and business cases for additional work
- Support team of analysts to foster strong, positive working relationships
- Take ownership of data deliverables with oversight from lead analyst
- Build trusting relationship with the client and be able to elaborate on data offerings
- A curious and passionate degree educated individual
- Experience with online and offline media
- In-depth experience analysing and interpreting data from media sources such as ad servers, social media platforms, and DSPs
- Background in media performance reporting, optimizations
- Understanding of data applications, offerings in the industry
- Ability to work collaboratively with a team across departments
- Consulting or strategy background preferred
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Excellent attention to detail
- Comfortable in client-facing role
Please note that Digitas is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all sections of society and does not discriminate on grounds of race, religion or belief, ethnic or national origin, disability, age citizenship, marital, domestic or civil partnership status, sexual orientation or gender identity and will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.