Sr. Associate - Ad Tech
- 205 Hamilton Row, Birmingham, MI 48009, USA
About Starcom Worldwide
Starcom is the Human Experience Company. A world-renowned media communications agency, we believe the alchemy of people and technology creates experiences people love, and actions brands need. With more than 5,000 employees worldwide, Starcom partners with the world's leading marketers and new establishment brands, including Airbnb, Coca-Cola, Fiat Chrysler Automobiles, Kellogg Company, Kraft Heinz, Samsung, Visa and more. Starcom is part of Publicis Media, one of four solution hubs within Publicis Groupe [Euronext Paris FR0000130577, CAC40], and has offices within Publicis One.
About The Role:
Key part of integrated technical team responsible for account specific technical implementation of digital campaigns including display trafficking, video trafficking, research partner coding, tagging, etc of digital media campaigns. Responsible for contributing to the design, development and execution of campaign operational process with both internal and external contacts to ensure digital media plans meet client specified expectations.
What You’ll Do:
ACCOUNTABILITY: Supports Development and Execution of KPI to Measure Effectiveness of Human Experience Plans
- Support the Associate Director and Manager on campaign execution and process documents
- Interface regularly with partners; resolve issues that arise including reporting discrepancies, creative policing, trafficking requirements
- Troubleshoot internal and external ad server system issues
- Point of escalation for global Ad tech queries between Chicago and Mumbai office
- Work side-by-side with the media and creative teams to activate digital campaigns (display, video, social, mobile, and programmatic)
- Manage campaign launches and ad technology integrations (we’ll show you how we do it here)
- Handle all aspects of the trafficking process, including connecting placements to creatives, setting up consistent configurations, and collecting clean data
- Share your expertise with the media team on ways to work faster and smarter, to prevent errors, to build process, to create a bombproof QA checklist.
- Become a Subject Matter Expert on any number of Ad technologies. We may even ask you to write a POV if you really know your stuff
- Works with media teams and creative teams to implement digital media campaigns
- Manages campaigns traffic sheets
- Responsible for connecting media placements to creative units within ad serving platforms
- Responsible for setting up campaign configurations in ad server consistent with campaign strategy and objectives
- Responsible for proactively making recommendations on improving campaign execution based on platform capabilities and functionality
- Ensures flawless execution of digital media campaigns
- Responsible for implementing effective organizational process around digital media campaign delivery
- Keeps abreast of evolving media landscape, including research and emerging trends to provide insight to both media teams and client (as required)
- Aspires to learn more complex and advanced digital media technology topics such as databases, enterprise architecture, tagging and tag management, DMP's, etc.
- Manages all information issues and inquiries between key internal (functional and cross-functional contacts) and external clients (creative agencies, vendors) with highest degree of professionalism, urgency and customer service orientation.
Who You Are:
Technical Expertise: Functional to Experienced
- BA/BS preferred with concentration in IT, Business, Statistics or Mathematics
- High detail and coordination skills required; able to accurately exchange/ track with high volumes of data and manage timely status updates with multiple internal and external stakeholders.
- Strong customer service orientation and relationship building skills – builds credibility with all stakeholders as reliable, accurate, and resourceful conduit to ensure accurate and timely execution of information.
- Demonstrated ability to navigate technology platforms in digital media
- Experience executing digital media campaigns in display, video, social or mobile ad technology platforms
- Demonstrated understanding/experiencing organizational process related to digital media campaign execution
- Strong critical thinking and problem solving skills involving technology
- Solid written and verbal communication skill with ability to communicate/translate complex concepts to non-technical audience
- Detail orientations with strong independent project management and time management skills
- Experience proficiency with Microsoft office suite; especially Excel: Filtering, VLookUps, Pivot Tables, etc.
- Starcom clients are primarily DCM users, but if you know Sizmek or Atlas, or another similar ad server, please tell us. Also don’t be shy about your expertise with floodlights, rich media, etc.
- Knowledge/experience with the Doubleclick Digital Marketing suite (DDM) and/or Google 360 suite helps
- Proficient in Excel Pivot Tables/V lookup
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.