- Chancery Ln, Holborn, London, UK
Starcom is the Human Experience Company. A world-renowned media communications agency, we believe the alchemy of people and technology creates experiences people love, and actions brands need. With more than 5,000 employees worldwide, Starcom partners with the world's leading marketers and new establishment brands, including Airbnb, Coca-Cola, Fiat Chrysler Automobiles, Kellogg Company, Kraft Heinz, Samsung, Visa and more. Starcom is part of Publicis Media, one of four solution hubs within Publicis Groupe and has offices within Publicis One.
Exciting opportunity for a Senior Data Analyst to join our award-winning Data & Insights team and to help shape data, owning and presenting your own work demonstrating transformational insight to the clients business and push the boundaries of data being at the core of our initiatives.
We are a dynamic team of insight and analysis professionals looking to take on someone with a passion for data with a flair for storytelling and data analysis. We approach insight a little differently here, we focus on finding exciting answers to the questions we get asked every single day. We want someone with true passion for making a difference to the work we do internally and our client’s business.
You will be working across one or more leading brands. You will need to be dedicated in identifying areas for analysis that could optimise site, campaign or media channel performance. You’ll work closely with client services & strategy teams to deliver implementations and analysis that is useful in the client context. You will own and present your own work. You will demonstrate transformational insight to the client and help to push the boundaries of data being at the core of every initiative.
- Analyse data from multiple sources to ascertain opportunity areas to improve conversion.
- Liaise with clients and internal teams, collect requirements, shape measurement strategies and deliver robust analytics solutions
- Manage implementation of analytics code and subsequent report design and creation
- Present recommendations to clients and internal teams professionally and authoritatively
- Assist with pitches and proposal writing
- Demonstrate an in depth knowledge of at least one enterprise level analytics package including implementation via a tag management tool
- Demonstrate a working knowledge of one or more media channels
- Generate suggestions for the upsell/cross sell of data services and solutions to existing and prospective clients
Person Specification - Skills & Experience
- A curious and passionate degree educated individual (or equivalent industry experience)
- Ability to understand our clients business and help to bring meaningful solution, insights and recommendations
- Experience developing strategy and providing advice; probe assumptions. Encourage clients to challenge the presuppositions on which they are founding their case – not being afraid to propose alternative solutions and methodology
- Work independently in applying your knowledge and skill to deliverables. Seek guidance from others periodically
- Demonstrable presentation skills
- You will be a master of your discipline
- Ability to planning & manage of analysis
- Demonstrate knowledge and skills in web analytics and across digital media channels (Websites, Mobile, SEO, PPC, Display and Affiliate Marketing), with the ability to derive deep insights and make actionable recommendations
- Display experience in crafting measurement & data strategies
- Experience in configuring, implementing and analysing one or more of the following analytics packages; Adobe Analytics, Google Analytics
- Demonstrable ability to create presentations and other documentation that clearly explain the analysis, insights and recommendations you have worked on
- You will have strong people skills
- Bring clarity to the work of others, focusing on their effort and commitment
- Proactively engage with relevant experts
- Coach and develop other team members to develop their expertise