- 101 Wood Ln, Shepherd's Bush, London W12, UK
Digitas is The Connected Marketing Agency, relentlessly committed to help brands better connect with people through Truth. Connection. Wonder.
Our team is deliberately diversified — with experts in data, strategy, creative, media, and tech working seamlessly across capabilities and continents to make better connections and achieve ambitious outcomes through ideas that excite, provoke and inspire. We are endlessly curious and fully transparent, always examining real human behaviour to create authentic connections — between brands and consumers, clients and partners, and ideas and outcomes.
Digitas operates in over 25 countries across six continents and is part of Publicis Media, one of four solution hubs within Publicis Groupe, which is present in over 100 countries and employs nearly 80,000 professionals.
The Finance team in Digitas works with the entire business to make sure that the Company’s financials are accounted for correctly, reported timely and controlled effectively.
The Finance team acts as the gatekeepers of financial controls and processes, financial compliance and reporting and financial forecasting and budgeting.
The Finance team is a high performing team where high expectations is the standard. It is a multi-cultural and diverse Finance team and fun team to work with.
The Revenue Accountant works closely with the client account teams to ensure accurate revenue recognition and will contribute to the management of trade working capital which requires close management of accrued income, deferred income, WIP and ensuring prompt collection of accounts receivable.
- Revenue recognition
- Ensure that revenue is recognised in accordance with IFRS and Group policies
- Actual vs Budgeted Revenue variance commentary
- Works with Revenue Manager to manage any risks
- Provide account managers with an analysis of accrued income, billable expenses and non-billable expenses
- Assist with internal and external audits
Month End responsibilities:
- Ensure revenue reconciliation and reporting is accurate within SAP
- The completion of month end reports such as aged accrued income, deferred income and WIP
- Invoice review and approval
- Safeguard invoices are raised in line with client contracts
- Check invoices have correct VAT calculation and status
- Assist client-facing colleagues with invoicing status on projects
- Provide weekly accrued income reports for the client partner meetings
Ad hoc projects
- You will support any ad hoc projects in Finance to improve existing processes and to introduce new processes
- Good attention to detail
- Good analytical skills, with the ability to ask questions confidently
- Ability to build relationships with people across the business and be confident in presenting to client teams
- Confidence in extracting data from the finance system and creating analysis
- Strong follow-through orientation
- Ability to juggle multiple tasks and priorities
- Self-starter and self-learner
- Ability to work independently to tight deadlines
- Good written and verbal communications skills
- Intermediate Skill Level in Excel
- Knowledge of basic accounting
- Enthusiastic Team Player
Please note that Digitas is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all sections of society and does not discriminate on grounds of race, religion or belief, ethnic or national origin, disability, age citizenship, marital, domestic or civil partnership status, sexual orientation or gender identity.