Analyst, Data & Analysis
- 375 Hudson St, New York, NY 10014, USA
Digitas is The Connected Marketing Agency, committed to helping brands better connect with people through Truth.
Analyst – Data and Analysis
Digitas is a highly-caffeinated playground where brilliant minds come together to bring bold, award-winning ideas to life.
To help with this, we’re looking for an outstanding Analyst – Data and Analysis. Someone with a keen attention to detail who’ll support the team in bringing that transformation to life. You’ll be tasked with a ton, but you’ll be challenged and rewarded as you work with and learn from the best in the business. Sound like you? Read on.
What you’ll do:
Customer database analytics, marketing consulting services, and digital media analytics: these are just a few of the ways our team assist clients in making smarter decisions and achieving greater results.
As an Analyst – Data and Analysis, you’ll be tasked with uncovering new segments, channels and projects that can lead to growth for our clients.
Day-to-day, your role includes:
· Developing relationship-marketing strategies and collaborating with other capabilities to build robust marketing approaches for clients.
· Providing integrated, analytic marketing solutions to improve client decision-making
· Designing and conducting analysis for recommendations
· Tracking marketplace, technology, and consumer demographic trends within and across multiple industries
· Developing smart, compelling client presentations
· Keeping a pulse on the industry and building up knowledge of business strategy issues
· Conducting primary and secondary research on market trends
We’re looking for strong, impactful work experience, which typically includes:
· Four-year of college education (statistics, economics, finance, or marketing focus preferred) with a strong record of academic achievement
· 1–3 years of business experience in management consulting, advertising, or interactive consulting
· Strong familiarity with the digital environment
· Solid quantitative and research skills and proven data interpretation capabilities
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills, and an ability to prepare clear and concise client-ready documents
· Fluency with Microsoft Office
· Experience with SAS (preferred)
Got what it takes? We’d love to hear from you.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.