Digitas is a highly-caffeinated playground where brilliant minds come together to make bold, award-winning marketing. We use data-driven insights to guide our work, but we also believe in a healthy dose of spirited storytelling as we strive to transform the marketing landscape.
A little bit about us:
We are The Connected Marketing Agency. A strategic partner that guides brands to make meaningful connections with extraordinary outcomes. Our purpose is to deliver Truth, Connection and Wonder. Truth. Being data-driven, informed by real human behaviour. We create authentic experiences inspired by insights. We believe in transparency in our business practises. Connection. We connect the ecosystem between brands and consumers through all marketing touchpoints…digital, physical, emerging. We connect with partners, sister agencies and clients for unconventional solutions. Wonder. By approaching challenges with excitement, imagination and a sense of what’s possible. Our ideas excite, open eyes, provoke, move people in transformational ways.
We are designed, through approach, workplace, and model to bring together experts in brands, data, technology, media, content, creative and CRM across the world. Our 6,000 diverse talents include technology, data and media experts as well as creative, customer and commercial specialists. Our unicorns are dedicated to helping our clients navigate their own marketing transformation delivering work that resonates with audiences around the world.
The way we do this is by connecting datasets that reveal people’s choices, preferences and attitudes through millions of signals in what they do each day. We pride ourselves on having one of the most innovative strategy teams in the business. Our goal to design the right end-to-end customer journey – people are at the centre of everything we do and data is the fuel. Our clients regularly sing our praises, and who can blame them: from several of the world’s largest banks to household names in travel, shopping, food, and leisure, our work is broad and innovative. But we are interested in more than just best-in-class insights; we strive to offer every employee cutting-edge career development with a generous helping of fun.
The Strategist is a rising talent in the industry. Someone that brings both insight and passion to the role and a collaborative style that fits our own internal collaboration culture, working in multi-disciplinary teams, and externally with our clients.
To be successful you’ll combine smart lateral thinking with the drive for effective results. Strategists have a broad spectrum of experience that will drive connected thinking, be it brand planning, creative strategy or business consulting in consideration of Paid, Owned and Earned channels. Our approach is collegiate and thrives on diversity; Strategists work with client services, creatives, data scientists, user experience architects and technology professionals. This is because we believe that at the inter-section of technology, connectivity and data we can now create powerful new connections between people and brands.
The role is based in Singapore working on local and SEA clients or new business prospects. They may be asked to support the network and other business throughout the APAC region from time to time. Strategists are tasked with unlocking the old idea of ‘the right message, to the right person, at the right time’ in imaginative new ways through connected marketing. Day-to-day, your role includes:
Uncovering unique insight and directions that unlock customer and business value
Preparing briefs and briefing stimulus for Creative, Production and Project teams
Applying a variety of research and analysis techniques to form a strategic framework
Providing input and inspiration throughout the creative ideation process toward delivery
Creating frameworks that help teams execute ideas in a variety of formats and media
Listening to clients’ needs, address where they have issues, escalating if appropriate
Proactively gathering information about clients to better understand their needs
Develop good working relationships with clients through insight and recommendation
Being able to explain Digitas Connecting Marketing proposition
Using clear and persuasive language in presentation and negotiation.
We’re looking for someone who can demonstrate being an insight-hungry strategist and inspiring conviction and creativity in others:
- 2-3 years of strategy experience as a Strategist or Analyst in relevant marketing agency or marketing services provider with experience in a variety of strategic engagements with big name brands or exciting new challenger brands
- Comfortable with insight generation, preparing briefs and briefing stimulus and able to coordinate the creative process with appropriate support from seniors
- An analytical mind with deep market knowledge, able to make recommendations using various research sources, tools and analytics techniques to uncover insight
- Strong creative problem solving, both on a conceptual level in defining the strategic vision and a practical level in handling planning and operational considerations
- Up-to-date knowledge of digital platforms and social media popular in APAC and China covering Paid, Owned and Earned / social media
- Exposure to a variety of industry verticals with demonstrable expertise in at least one category – e.g. FMCG, Financial Services, Travel, etc.
- Confident working independently and collaboratively to deliver on brief and on time
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent.