Digitas is a highly-caffeinated playground where brilliant minds come together to make bold, award-winning marketing. We use data-driven insights to guide our work, but we also believe in a healthy dose of spirited storytelling as we strive to transform the marketing landscape.
A little bit about us:
We are The Connected Marketing Agency. A strategic partner that guides brands to make meaningful connections with extraordinary outcomes. Our purpose is to deliver Truth, Connection and Wonder. Truth. Being data-driven, informed by real human behaviour. We create authentic experiences inspired by insights. We believe in transparency in our business practises. Connection. We connect the ecosystem between brands and consumers through all marketing touchpoints…digital, physical, emerging. We connect with partners, sister agencies and clients for unconventional solutions. Wonder. By approaching challenges with excitement, imagination and a sense of what’s possible. Our ideas excite, open eyes, provoke, move people in transformational ways.
We are designed, through approach, workplace, and model to bring together experts in brands, data, technology, media, content, creative and CRM across the world. Our 6,000 diverse talents include technology, data and media experts as well as creative, customer and commercial specialists. Our unicorns are dedicated to helping our clients navigate their own marketing transformation delivering work that resonates with audiences around the world.
The way we do this is by connecting datasets that reveal people’s choices, preferences and attitudes through millions of signals in what they do each day. We pride ourselves on having one of the most innovative strategy teams in the business. Our goal to design the right end-to-end customer journey – people are at the centre of everything we do and data is the fuel. Our clients regularly sing our praises, and who can blame them: from several of the world’s largest banks to household names in travel, shopping, food, and leisure, our work is broad and innovative. But we are interested in more than just best-in-class insights; we strive to offer every employee cutting-edge career development with a generous helping of fun.
The Programmatic Manager owns strategic planning and campaign execution for assigned clients. This position is both strategic and tactical in scope, requiring the Programmatic Manager to independently generate strategic insights and recommendations for the campaigns in his/her portfolio and implement campaigns with the support of programmatic Campaign Specialists.
Working with agency client teams, you will be responsible for responding to briefs in a timely and efficient manner, providing detailed rationales and media plans, ensuring the correct setup and implementation and providing direction and management to the campaign specialists.
The Programmatic Manager will also be responsible for the articulation of campaign strategies, optimization strategies and results working in conjunction with programmatic analysts to uncover actionable insights.
The ideal candidate will have prior online trafficking and campaign management experience, strong analytical and communication skills, and prior experience with bid management platforms and active campaign optimization. Managers must possess a strong inner drive to contribute.
- Effectively communicate digital strategies and rational for tactical approaches for each campaign
- Execute, manage, and optimize online biddable media campaigns and programs for agency clients (e.g. paid search and social, auction/exchange based performance media, audience-based buying, remarketing campaigns) while meeting or surpassing client performance expectations
- Develop, grow, and maintain relationships through exceptional client service
- Formulate proposals for new client opportunities
- Manage the delivery of creative assets, insertion orders, campaign artifacts, and all relevant campaign documentation in preparation for campaign launch
- Partner with Analytics team on campaign measurement reporting and insights generation
- Provide regular insights to agency client leads detailing performance, campaign optimizations, and new opportunities
- Work with media partners to ensure accurate platform implementation
- Troubleshoot issues on all pre-production and live campaigns
- Oversee campaign QA process
- Generate and manage monthly bill/pay and spend reporting in coordination with Analyst
- Lead and assist in coaching, managing, and educating Analysts and Sr. Analysts, helping to support campaigns
- Attend client meetings, as needed
- Participate in regular knowledge share sessions to share and learn new strategies for optimizing and enhancing campaign performance
Manage technical issues related to creative, ad serving, tags, etc.
- Bachelor’s degree
- 3+ years of integrated experience managing Search, Display, Video, Social and/or Mobile Programmatic Media Buying
- Working knowledge and programmatic buying experience should include technologies such as The Trade Desk, DoubleClick Bid Manager, TTD, AOP, AAP and Facebook and Twitter APIs
- Client facing experience with the ability to identify risks and effectively manage through issues
- Understanding of interactive media planning elements with traditional media understanding a plus
- Previous leadership experience a plus
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office solutions
- Strong analytical thinking and mathematical skills
- Excellent communication and writing skills
- Strong project management skills
- Strong desire to contribute to a team