Digitas is a highly-caffeinated playground where brilliant minds come together to make bold, award-winning marketing. We use data-driven insights to guide our work, but we also believe in a healthy dose of spirited storytelling as we strive to transform the marketing landscape.
A little bit about us:
We are The Connected Marketing Agency. A strategic partner that guides brands to make meaningful connections with extraordinary outcomes. Our purpose is to deliver Truth, Connection and Wonder. Truth. Being data-driven, informed by real human behaviour. We create authentic experiences inspired by insights. We believe in transparency in our business practises. Connection. We connect the ecosystem between brands and consumers through all marketing touchpoints…digital, physical, emerging. We connect with partners, sister agencies and clients for unconventional solutions. Wonder. By approaching challenges with excitement, imagination and a sense of what’s possible. Our ideas excite, open eyes, provoke, move people in transformational ways.
We are designed, through approach, workplace, and model to bring together experts in brands, data, technology, media, content, creative and CRM across the world. Our 6,000 diverse talents include technology, data and media experts as well as creative, customer and commercial specialists. Our unicorns are dedicated to helping our clients navigate their own marketing transformation delivering work that resonates with audiences around the world.
The way we do this is by connecting datasets that reveal people’s choices, preferences and attitudes through millions of signals in what they do each day. We pride ourselves on having one of the most innovative strategy teams in the business. Our goal to design the right end-to-end customer journey – people are at the centre of everything we do and data is the fuel. Our clients regularly sing our praises, and who can blame them: from several of the world’s largest banks to household names in travel, shopping, food, and leisure, our work is broad and innovative. But we are interested in more than just best-in-class insights; we strive to offer every employee cutting-edge career development with a generous helping of fun.
Planning Managers are crucial talent to our agency’s growth and development. We seek talent that is highly motivated, energised and committed to being both as an inspiration internally and for our clients.
As the fast pace of our client’s business changes, we look to our Planning Managers to be the internal brand manager and act as a key partner with our clients to help facilitate and guide this change.
Our Planning Managers are collaborative, tenacious, inventive, and experts in client servicing & media, people management and helping shape and evolve the brands we partner with.
We expect our Planning Managers to lead by example and mentor and train the rising stars at our agency so we are always prepared for the future.
- Strategy creation - innovative planning and inspiration to others in group
- Ideas – to create, develop and push big game-changing ideas through to execution
- Client skills - joint responsibility with the PD to maintain excellent client relations
- People management - development of direct reports to exceed their KPI’s
- Champion OPEN planning – its culture, planning techniques and ideas
- Key point of contact for their clients and the agency – you will have specific brands to lead and run, reporting to your Director on your brands development
- Client leadership role - manage key Brand relationships
- Deliver the media strategy across the products areas and for the annual strategy
- Quality control of the agencies output – RTBs, content/influencer projects, performics execution, etc.
- Ensure ideas are inspirational, game changing and help our clients achieve their objectives (award winning!)
- Manage cross departmental forecasting, budgeting, finance controls
- Ensure excellent relationships with other agency partners and with media owners,
- Run both the traditional and digital campaign activities
- Be a media channel champion for the team and clients to facilitate media owners in our agency and across brands and to ensure knowledge is shared across the planning team
- Stand out for yourself in the agency – present in planners meetings, volunteer for a pitch, etc
- Take ownership of the team’s reputation, help build a positive and motivated team with other Directors
- 3+ years of experience in a media planning role
- Experience in media planning and reporting across all channels
- Strong Digital knowledge and experience an advantage