VP/Group Dir, Media
- 3211 Olympic Blvd, Santa Monica, CA 90404, USA
Digitas is The Connected Marketing Agency, relentlessly committed to help brands better connect with people through Truth. Connection. Wonder. Our team is deliberately diversified—with experts in data, strategy, creative, media, and tech working seamlessly across capabilities and continents to make better connections and achieve ambitious outcomes through ideas that excite, provoke and inspire. We are endlessly curious and fully transparent, always examining real human behavior to create authentic connections—between brands and consumers, clients and partners, and ideas and outcomes. Digitas operates in over 25 countries across six continents and is part of Publicis Media, one of four solution hubs within Publicis Groupe, which is present in over 100 countries and employs nearly 80,000 professionals.
Vice President/Group Director - Media
Become a Director at Digitas, a highly caffeinated playground where brilliant minds come together to make bold, award-winning advertising. We use data-driven insights to guide our work, but we also believe in a healthy dose of spirited storytelling as we strive to transform the marketing landscape. Right now we’re looking for a rock star VP/Group Dir of Media who’s an expert in pioneering media solutions, takes ownership for leadership within the Media group and acts on a sense of creative collaboration. You’ll oversee the development of strategy and Media for clients. Big task? No doubt. Great fun? You bet. Sound like you? Let’s find out.
Tasks and responsibilities include:
- Contribute to a core team responsible for strategic initiatives
- Articulate departmental and customer segmentation and Media tactics
- Oversee development of program strategies across different teams
- Assume a huge role on core client teams and new business opportunities
- Maintain senior level relationship with publishers
- Engage in public relations within the Media field
- Represent the agency within industry organizations
- Support relevant training sessions
- Establish long-term trust with clients
To qualify, you’ll need:
- Four year degree (Master’s degree preferred)
- 10-15 years of Advertising and Marketing industry experience
- 3 years of staff management and team leadership
- Expertise in the digital world
- Thorough knowledge and expertise in different types of Media
- Proven leadership ability and previous client relationship experience
- Exemplary verbal and written communication skills
- Time management and problem solving skills
- Proficiency in Excel, Word, PowerPoint, MRI, and CMR
- Track record of successful problem-solving skills
- Superior interpersonal and presentation skills
- Candidate must be open to travel as needed
Got what it takes? We’d love to hear from you.
Digitas is an equal opportunity employer.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.