- 375 Hudson St, New York, NY 10014, USA
Digitas is The Connected Marketing Agency, committed to helping brands better connect with people through Truth.
We are a highly caffeinated playground where brilliant minds come together to make bold, award-winning advertising. We use data-driven insights to guide our work, but we also believe in a healthy dose of spirited storytelling as we strive to transform the marketing landscape.
Right now we’re looking for a rock star Recruiting Coordinator to join our New York team!
The Recruiting Coordinator will support a team of recruiters in a variety of areas such as ensuring a seamless candidate experience, on-boarding new hires, partnering on the execution of campus recruiting events, candidate sourcing, and attending career fairs/industry events. This is a fantastic opportunity to broaden your horizons within the field of recruiting and gain valuable experience at one of the industry’s top digital agencies.
·Assist with on-boarding efforts including new hire paperwork and processing candidate background checks - always maintaining a high level of confidentiality and discretion
· Meet and greet all interviewing candidates, setting the stage for their first impression of Digitas and ensuring a flawless candidate experience
· Support our Recruiting Operations team with special initiatives and projects including our campus recruiting efforts
· Work closely in a collaborative environment with the ability partner with diverse teams across multiple locations
· Set-up interviews with appropriate team members, manage coordination of phone interviews and on-site visits, including scheduling interview rooms and other logistical details
· Take an active role in contributing to process improvements, communicating professionally and with integrity at all times
· Bachelor’s Degree Required
· Experience with Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint
· Ability to take initiative, ownership, and start work without direction highly desired
· Highly resourceful and organized with exceptional follow-through and attention to detail
· Extremely flexible with the ability to easily shift priorities with a can-do work style in a fast-paced, ever changing environment
·Strong communication and interpersonal skills a must have
·Prior recruitment experience a plus
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.