- 375 Hudson St, New York, NY 10014, USA
Digitas is The Connected Marketing Agency, committed to helping brands better connect with people through Truth. Connection. Wonder. With diverse expertise in data, strategy, creative, media, and tech, we work across capabilities and continents to make better connections and achieve ambitious outcomes through ideas that excite, provoke and inspire. Curious and fully transparent, we are always examining real human behavior to create authentic connections—between brands and consumers, clients and partners, and ideas and outcomes. Digitas has 3,300 employees across 12 countries and 24 offices, with an extended network via Publicis Media of over 23,500 employees present in more than 100 countries worldwide. To connect with Digitas or learn more, visit www.digitas.com.
Senior Vice President, Technology
Digitas is a highly-caffeinated playground where brilliant minds come together to make bold, award-winning advertising. We use data-driven insights to guide our work, but we also believe in a healthy dose of spirited storytelling. Paving the way for this is our amazing Technology team, dedicated to transforming the marketing landscape. Right now, we’re looking for a talented Senior Vice President to lead the charge. Up for it? Read on.
What you’ll do:
As Senior Vice President of Technology you’ll lead our NY and Atlanta engineering, QA and production teams, inspiring and delivering innovative solutions. Day to day, your responsibilities will include:
- Participating in business development
- Developing and managing project forecasts, budgets and plans
- Creating and reviewing business, functional and technical requirements
- Reinforcing accountability and responsibility for delivering the highest quality deliverables to clients
- Staying current with emerging technologies and contributing to overall technical direction of technology
- Accurately estimating hours and project time needs, and actively participate in requirements definition
- Identifying and evaluating 3rd party vendors
- Working closely with staffing to anticipate needs and fill them accordingly
- Developing initial concepts for client projects and defining project scope, budgets and timelines
- Managing the overall QA process to ensure high quality, on-time technology deliverables
- Ensuring that Technology staff performance meets Client, Department and Corporate Standards
- Providing technology insights and recommendations to clients
- Developing direct reports through thoughtful, timely performance reviews and development plans
- Encouraging and empowering technology colleagues to speak up and promote the capability
- Actively guiding the direction of our technology capability at both the regional and national levels
We’re looking for an experienced Vice President/Group Director who’s also a delight to work with, which usually includes:
- A four-year degree (Computer Science or equivalent preferred)
- Creative agency experience required
- 12 to 15+ years managing technical teams in the development of highly complex, enterprise-class web implementations
- Project Management Certification (preferred)
- Significant experience matching Internet technologies to business needs
- Successful record of accurately scoping budget and resources on complex projects
- Strong history of collaborating with creative teams
- Impressive technical experience and senior level project delivery experience
- Deep familiarity with the digital environment
- Willingness to travel as needed – you’re open to new places, new faces and new ideas
- Excellent written and verbal skills
- Impressive understanding of business and technical processes and how they’ll support clients’ business
- Complete knowledge of QA processes and conventions
- Ability to be nimble and operate effectively, even in ambiguous situations
- Clear communication and delegation – you easily break tasks down so the team can divide and conquer
- Exceptional client facing and presentation skills – you’re poised, articulate and convincing
Got what it takes? We’d love to hear from you.
Digitas is an equal opportunity employer.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.