EVP Group Account Director
- 375 Hudson St, New York, NY 10014, USA
Digitas is The Connected Marketing Agency, committed to helping brands better connect with people through Truth.
Executive Vice President/Group Account Director - Account Management
We’re searching for an Executive Vice President/Group Account Director in Account Management who can demonstrate deep marketing expertise and customer understanding, as well as help drive intellectual capital. You’ll act as a key contributor to client and agency initiatives, understanding our client’s markets, business model and business problems in order to serve effectively as a trusted advisor. You’ll also inspire others to build active brands by consistently demonstrating persuasive skills with colleagues. You’ll articulate your vision, which communicates a clear perspective and drives high-impact influencers.
Tasks and responsibilities include:
- Provide direct and consistent feedback on an ongoing basis, encouraging and rewarding team’s efforts and accomplishments
- Promote a culture that values multiple views and encourages diversity
- Demonstrate strong corporate citizenship through involvement in company events, learning forums and other activities
- Mentor team on all aspects of Marketing
- Demonstrate excellent client handling skills
- Anticipate and accurately identify and prioritize client needs
- Establish, grow and sustain mid- to senior-level client relationships based on trust
- Formulate well-informed, strategic approach to leading business
- Retain key clients and see beyond explicit assignments to identify broader, longer term opportunities
- Create best-in-class business results for Digitas to use as cases for other clients
- Apply a flexible skill set across a variety of client relationships or business solutions
- Champion fresh ideas, regardless of company source
- Seek to fuse creativity, technology and analytics
- Manage resources to meet financial targets
- Adapt between managing day-to-day business needs and long-term strategic responsibilities
- Innovate operational strategies to improve business performance
- Develop standards to manage against financial goal
- Leverage client relationship in development of business growth
To qualify, you’ll need:
- Four year degree
- 20+ years experience
- 15 years of Marketing experience, including 8 years of Interactive
- 10 years of client leadership including integrated marketing programs and client relationship management with a digital scope
- Demonstrated ability to grow existing client relationships
- In depth communication and written skills
- Strong analytic and strategic abilities
- Refined understanding of the integration of marketing, creative, account planning, media, technology and supporting customer analytics
- Extensive marketing knowledge across media, including Mobile and Social
- Candidate must be open to travel as needed
Got what it takes? We’d love to hear from you.
Digitas is an equal opportunity employer.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.