VP/Group Dir, Product Services & Marketing
- 375 Hudson St, New York, NY 10014, USA
Digitas is The Connected Marketing Agency, committed to helping brands better connect with people through Truth. Connection. Wonder. With diverse expertise in data, strategy, creative, media, and tech, we work across capabilities and continents to make better connections and achieve ambitious outcomes through ideas that excite, provoke and inspire. Curious and fully transparent, we are always examining real human behavior to create authentic connections—between brands and consumers, clients and partners, and ideas and outcomes. Digitas has 3,300 employees across 12 countries and 24 offices, with an extended network via Publicis Media of over 23,500 employees present in more than 100 countries worldwide. To connect with Digitas or learn more, visit www.digitas.com.
Vice President/ Group Director – Product & Services Marketing
Become a Vice President, Group Director at Digitas, a highly caffeinated playground where brilliant minds come together to make bold, award-winning advertising. We use data-driven insights to guide our work, but we also believe in a healthy dose of spirited storytelling as we strive to transform the marketing landscape. We’re looking for a Vice President/Director of Product and Services Marketing who will manage the development and execution of marketing initiatives to support the agency’s brand proposition as The Connected Marketing Agency. It’s not a small or easy task, but it’s a fun and rewarding one. If you think you’re up for it, read on.
Tasks and responsibilities include:
- Market research on new products, establish roadmaps for developing products, guide pricing and packaging, and develop messaging and positioning around the agency’s growing products and established services, and blends of the two.
- Act as the ‘voice of the customer’, carefully researching existing client and potential client needs and experiences.
- Develop innovative, strategic and creative solutions and marketing collateral to product and service marketing challenges, drive demand and usage of the products and services.
- Build and drive a comprehensive and coherent “product marketing suite” on a global scale.
- Manage product promotional activities, product training/educational tools and positioning direction to internal audiences involved in growth and business development.
- Keep up-to-date on new developments and trends to understand customer and market needs for assigned products.
To qualify, you’ll need:
- Four year degree
- 10-14 years of product marketing. Sales experience a plus.
- Strong communication skills: verbal, “copy to convince” and compelling marketing packaging and positioning with key audiences including clients, prospects, internal, analysts, media.
- Ability to look through many aspects of a products and services function, (from audience to competitive terrain to client experiences) to guide positioning and demand generation.
- The ability to think and act both strategically and tactically is critical to the success of the role.
- Strong organizational skills with the ability to juggle multiple projects and adjust priorities in a fast-moving business environment.
- An understanding of newer communication mediums and experience utilizing them effectively in communications programs is required.
- Candidate must be open to travel as needed.
Got what it takes? We’d love to hear from you.
Digitas is an equal opportunity employer.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.