SVP Group Account Director
- 375 Hudson St, New York, NY 10014, USA
Digitas is The Connected Marketing Agency, committed to helping brands better connect with people through Truth. Connection. Wonder. With diverse expertise in data, strategy, creative, media, and tech, we work across capabilities and continents to make better connections and achieve ambitious outcomes through ideas that excite, provoke and inspire. Curious and fully transparent, we are always examining real human behavior to create authentic connections—between brands and consumers, clients and partners, and ideas and outcomes. Digitas has 3,300 employees across 12 countries and 24 offices, with an extended network via Publicis Media of over 23,500 employees present in more than 100 countries worldwide. To connect with Digitas or learn more, visit www.digitas.com.
Senior Vice President/Group Account Director - Account Management
Digitas is a highly-caffeinated playground where brilliant minds come together to make bold, award-winning advertising. We are always looking to grow and better our business – and the Account Management team is the catalyst for that growth. Our focus is on building the client’s business, the account relationship and the expertise of our team. That means spotting game-changing ideas to grow our client’s business and solve challenges. Selling ideas fearlessly and confidently. And keeping things simple, organized and clear – even in the most complex situations – so that we can make great work.
We’re looking for an outstanding Senior VP/Group Account Director who’ll lead the troops in driving this growth. It’s no small task, but it’s a fun and rewarding one. If you’re up for it, read on.
What you’ll do:
You’ll develop high-level strategic plans, effectively utilize cross functional teams, and influence senior clients through your deep knowledge of the web and ability to pinpoint the smartest, most powerful strategies to solve client problems. Day to day, your role includes:
- Eloquently articulating our views on digital business philosophies, keeping clients up to date on industry context
- Actively establishing and growing senior-level client relationships based on trust, and leveraging these relationships in the development of business growth
- Developing cutting-edge, insight-driven integrated marketing programs, leveraging expertise across media
- Demonstrating strong corporate citizenship through involvement in company events, learning forums and other activities, serving as a member of the Digitas Boston Senior Leadership Team and Digitas Global Network
- Maintaining a strong understanding of changes in the client’s industry and how customer needs are adapting, and developing relevant case studies on client businesses
- Deliver strategic client presentations and providing recommendations that are concise, insightful and on point
- Connecting to broader agency intellectual capital and bringing best practices to client engagements
- Owning client financials – including forecasts, budgets and investments – and facilitating all legal contracts
- Developing team members through training and identifying areas for growth – you’ll demonstrate openness to hiring non-traditional talent and build a team bench by actively recruiting a best-in-class workforce
- Willingness to travel as needed – you’re open to new places, new faces and new ideas
We’re looking for a talented Senior VP/Group Account Director with impressive work experience, including:
- A demonstrated powerful passion for marketing and proven success in bringing the best work to life
- Four years of college education, an MBA degree and 15+ years of experience, including a strong, established history of interactive experience and client leadership in integrated marketing or a digital scope
- A refined understanding of how marketing, creative, planning, media, technology and analytics integrate
- Superior analytical skills, strategic thinking, communication and presentation skills
- Extensive marketing knowledge across media, including Mobile and Social
- An impressive, demonstrated ability to effectively grow existing client relationships
Got what it takes? We’d love to hear from you.
Digitas is an equal opportunity employer.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.