SVP, Social Strategy
- 375 Hudson St, New York, NY 10014, USA
Digitas is The Connected Marketing Agency, committed to helping brands better connect with people through Truth. Connection. Wonder. With diverse expertise in data, strategy, creative, media, and tech, we work across capabilities and continents to make better connections and achieve ambitious outcomes through ideas that excite, provoke and inspire. Curious and fully transparent, we are always examining real human behavior to create authentic connections—between brands and consumers, clients and partners, and ideas and outcomes. Digitas has 3,300 employees across 12 countries and 24 offices, with an extended network via Publicis Media of over 23,500 employees present in more than 100 countries worldwide. To connect with Digitas or learn more, visit www.digitas.com.
Senior Vice President, Social Strategy
Digitas is a highly-caffeinated playground where brilliant minds come together to make bold, award-winning creative. We use data-driven insights to guide our work, but we also believe in a healthy dose of spirited storytelling as we strive to transform the marketing landscape. Right now, we’re looking for a Vice President/Senior Vice President to help lead that transformation through social.
What you’ll do:
As the key leader working across multiple teams, you’ll live at the intersection of media, creative, analytics, social, and content. There are tons of digital social and content opportunities out there—you’ll figure out which opportunities are right for our clients and how to activate them. Day to day, you’ll be responsible for:
- Leading the strategic process, providing the insights and tactics to create content, build audiences and amplify a client’s reach
- Providing smart perspective on overall social and content industry landscape, trends and best practices
- Driving thought leadership around content development, engagement practices, measurement and process
- Helping brands develop governance and escalation policies for social media
- Cultivating strong relationships with 3rd party content providers and websites
- Presenting to and strategizing with clients on specific brand social initiatives
We’re looking for a strategic-minded leader with strong social experience, including:
- 10 to 15 years of digital marketing experience, with an emphasis on social media, and or/content development for major clients
- A strong understanding of media planning, distribution and content syndication
- Superb experience leading creative thinking in the digital space: content, media, social and activation
- The ability to develop strong relationships with internal and external partners
- A nose for new technology, new content solutions, social media events and developments—plus a strong connection with entertainment and pop culture
- An ear for consumer insights—you get what makes people tick
- The ability to back up great creative ideas with sound analytical reasoning
- A strong, up-to-date point of view on digital media, social channels and content platforms and up and coming partners, practices and initiatives
- Poise and eloquence—when you speak with clients, they listen
- Willingness to travel—you’re open to new places, new faces and new ideas
Got what it takes? We’d love to hear from you.
Digitas is an equal opportunity employer.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.