Consumer Experience Consultant
- 384 Northyards Blvd NW, Atlanta, GA 30313, USA
Moxie is a modern marketing solutions agency that expertly leverages the value of data, content and technology to help our clients grow. We push the boundaries of what's possible to outperform the competition in the areas of strategy, creative, social marketing, media, analytics and technology development. Founded in 2000, Moxie has 300+ talented employees in Atlanta, Los Angeles, New York and Pittsburgh. Owned by global media giant Zenith — part of the Publicis Groupe — Moxie is able to quickly leverage cross-company areas of enterprise, talent, experience, resources and tools. Moxie's client roster includes Verizon Wireless, Verizon FiOS, Delta, Porsche, Ocean Spray, Wells Fargo, The Coca-Cola Company, and Ainsworth Pet Nutrition.
The ideal candidate will have a strategic mindset with the ability to effectively partner with our clients and internal teams to deliver deeper data-driven marketing strategies. A varied background with in marketing technology, consumer experience or closed-loop marketing is required. You will lead a broad range of projects to develop and enhance consumer experience, operating and technology strategies; and will assume the role of the client’s trusted advisor from ideation to implementation.
- Product Management: Leverage your marketing technology expertise to evolve our client’s capabilities and streamline experiences that differentiate the brand and delight consumers. In partnership with your internal team, translate these opportunities into strategic recommendations and tactical enablement plans informed by consumer insights and performance metrics.
- Consumer Experience Strategy: Activate the product roadmap by developing and implementing CX programs across email, push, web, app and other channels that align to key moments of opportunity within the consumer’s journey based on business KPIs and priorities.
- Program Management: Partner with client and senior internal stakeholders to operationalize the product roadmap and consumer experience strategy while negotiating project scope, defining implementation tasks and approach, identifying and mitigating risk, and managing client expectations. Support leadership in ensuring alignment between development milestones, business requirements and digital experiences.
- 2+ years of work experience in product management, marketing technology or digital consumer experience services
- Hands-on experience working with a wide range of technology solutions powering cross-channel campaigns, next best experience personalization or ad-tech/media audience integration
- Ability to develop a strategic capabilities roadmap communicating the dependencies between digital experiences and technology delivery
- Strong strategy and analytics skills, with an advanced understanding of success metrics. Proven ability in synthesizing and interpreting data and consumer insights into successful marketing strategies
- Excellent verbal and written communication and presentation skills
- Strong business acumen with the ability to work with senior leaders across the agency and client organizations
- Proven analytical and problem-solving skills
- Self-motivated, organized and flexible
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.