Associate Director, Experience Design
- 40 Water St, Boston, MA 02109, USA
Digitas is The Connected Marketing Agency, committed to helping brands better connect with people through Truth. Connection. Wonder. With diverse expertise in data, strategy, creative, media, and tech, we work across capabilities and continents to make better connections and achieve ambitious outcomes through ideas that excite, provoke and inspire. Curious and fully transparent, we are always examining real human behavior to create authentic connections—between brands and consumers, clients and partners, and ideas and outcomes. Digitas has 3,300 employees across 12 countries and 24 offices, with an extended network via Publicis Media of over 23,500 employees present in more than 100 countries worldwide. To connect with Digitas or learn more, visit www.digitas.com.
Associate Director: Experience Design
Our Associate Directors make digital products and services people love to use. They are collaborators who bring multidisciplinary teams together to set and drive a vision forward but who aren’t afraid to get their hands dirty making things.
Their backgrounds run the gamut from site to mobile, ecom to campaign, startup to agency, but at heart they are digital natives who love making new things and are exceptionally well versed in the practice of modern digital product creation.
Sound good? Good.
A few things we want to see in you:
- A portfolio chock full of beautiful, usable experiences designed for all kinds of devices and contexts
- A formal UX or graphic design education at a serious design school
- Experience managing teams. We’re talking all the way from the interview process through performance reviews
- An obsession for mentoring more junior designers, like the future of design is in your hands
- Complete comfort sketching, posting and riffing with your team
- A fanatical obsession with the quality of what gets launched
- A creative skill I wouldn’t have thought to list here
- The ability to organize, present and defend the work
- Enough development, research, and process experience to be dangerous
- Informed opinions
- At least 7 years experience being sort of amazing
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.