VP/ Dir, Experience Design
- 40 Water St, Boston, MA 02109, USA
Digitas is The Connected Marketing Agency, committed to helping brands better connect with people through Truth. Connection. Wonder. With diverse expertise in data, strategy, creative, media, and tech, we work across capabilities and continents to make better connections and achieve ambitious outcomes through ideas that excite, provoke and inspire. Curious and fully transparent, we are always examining real human behavior to create authentic connections—between brands and consumers, clients and partners, and ideas and outcomes. Digitas has 3,300 employees across 12 countries and 24 offices, with an extended network via Publicis Media of over 23,500 employees present in more than 100 countries worldwide. To connect with Digitas or learn more, visit www.digitas.com.
Vice President/Creative Director: Experience Design
Our Creative Directors at Digitas make digital products and services people love to use. They are collaborators who bring multidisciplinary teams together to set and drive a vision forward. Their backgrounds run the gamut from site to mobile, ecom to campaign, startup to agency. They are designers focused on creating the best possible experiences, who love making new things, and are exceptionally well versed in the practice of modern digital product creation.
Sound good? Good.
A few things we want to see in you:
- A portfolio chock full of beautiful, usable experiences on all kinds of devices
- Experience managing teams. We’re talking all the way from the interview process through performance reviews
- An obsession for mentoring more junior designers, like the future of design is in your hands
- A formal creative/design education at a serious design school
- Experience with site and mobile commerce, from design thru implementation to optimization
- Conceptual digital marketing skills to sell the digital products you make
- Complete comfort sketching, posting and riffing with your team
- Experience leading (preferably winning) new business pitches and growing existing relationships
- A fanatical obsession with the quality of what gets launched
- A creative skill I wouldn’t have thought to list here
- A want to present. A need to present
- Enough development, research, and process experience to be dangerous
- Informed opinions
- At least 10 years’ experience being sort-of amazing
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.