- 384 Northyards Blvd NW, Atlanta, GA 30313, USA
Moxie is a modern marketing solutions agency that expertly leverages the value of data, content and technology to help our clients grow. We push the boundaries of what's possible to outperform the competition in the areas of strategy, creative, social marketing, media, analytics and technology development. Founded in 2000, Moxie has 300+ talented employees in Atlanta, Los Angeles, New York and Pittsburgh. Owned by global media giant Zenith — part of the Publicis Groupe — Moxie is able to quickly leverage cross-company areas of enterprise, talent, experience, resources and tools. Moxie's client roster includes Verizon Wireless, Verizon FiOS, Delta, Porsche, American Cancer Society, Ocean Spray, Wells Fargo, The Coca-Cola Company, 20th Century Fox, Chick-fil-A, Nike, Ainsworth Pet Nutrition and Cisco Systems.
The Solutions Consultant position is cornerstone in developing solutions that allow our Clients to deliver highly relevant marketing campaigns and customer experiences in a data-driven ecosystem. Solution Consultant will utilize consumer data and knowledge of the technical capabilities owned by the Solutions Managers to create holistic solutions, integrating diverse channels in support of Moxie’s ground-breaking brand strategy and creative execution. Tasked with leading the technology strategy, analysis and delivery of cross-capability Solutions; trusted advisor to Client and Account Leadership team; true consultant with understanding of both marketing/customer engagement strategy and marketing technology.
- Demonstrate expert level proficiency in understanding how technologies and capabilities are utilized to deliver highly relevant marketing campaigns and customer experiences in a data-driven ecosystem
- Utilize deep understanding of Solutions Management’s suite of capabilities to create appropriate recommendations for solutions to solve the Client’s unique business problems
- Serve as a strategic technical advisor and problem solver to Clients to assist them in optimizing their use of owned or recommended capabilities; align technology with Client business objectives and strategies
- Work with Solutions Managers and Solutions Analysts to translate the client’s business requirements into systems design
- Work with Solutions Analysts to establish high, mid and micro level project plans for project teams
- Independently lead the timeline and effort estimation for Solutions projects involving multiple Solutions capabilities
- Identify and manage risk on Solutions projects – this role is fully accountable for the success of projects involving multiple Solutions capabilities!
- Educate Account Teams on solution and on spotting opportunities for Solutions management to provide project-based services to Client – this is critical!
- Stay abreast of emerging strategies, tools, and trends in the customer engagement and enterprise marketing management space
- In addition to working on billable client engagements, may also assist on pre-sales opportunities such as RFP responses, proposal delivery, architecture assessments, and technical qualifications
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Communications or related field required
- Minimum of 6 years’ experience in an agency, consulting, or marketing organization
- Expertise with digital, interactive, and some traditional/direct marketing (omni-channel and/or customer experience strategy experience a plus)
- Extensive knowledge of, and experience with, a broad range of digital marketing technologies and methods
- Experience providing a vision to the total solution, managing a track of work and defining a comprehensive solution that directly aligns with strategic vision and Client objectives
- Experience integrating marketing technologies
- Experience using customer data in both analytical and operational situations
- Proven leadership and managerial skills to independently manage teams, during multiple phases of the project lifecycle
- Strong skills to effectively interface with Clients, Account Leadership, and multi-task Moxie teams
- Demonstrated consulting skills, including client relationships and team facilitation
- Well-developed organizational and interpersonal communications skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, such as meeting facilitation, presentation and documentation
- Requirements analysis, conceptual, logical and detailed design skills
- Project management with complex projects and the ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Prior experience in a consulting firm preferred
- Experience in developing and deploying omni-channel (web, social, mobile, email) solutions
- Experience with Adobe Experience Manager, Hybris, Pega, Responsys, or other related CRM capabilities a plus
- Mobility strategy and implementation experience a plus
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.