- 375 Hudson St, New York, NY 10014, USA
Digitas is The Connected Marketing Agency, committed to helping brands better connect with people through Truth. Connection. Wonder. With diverse expertise in data, strategy, creative, media, and tech, we work across capabilities and continents to make better connections and achieve ambitious outcomes through ideas that excite, provoke and inspire. Curious and fully transparent, we are always examining real human behavior to create authentic connections—between brands and consumers, clients and partners, and ideas and outcomes. Digitas has 3,300 employees across 12 countries and 24 offices, with an extended network via Publicis Media of over 23,500 employees present in more than 100 countries worldwide. To connect with Digitas or learn more, visit www.digitas.com.
Senior Vice President/Group Director, Media
We’re searching for a Senior Vice President/Group Director, Media who’s a true unicorn to join the team at Digitas. Someone who can win the hearts of clients, motivate peers and junior staff alike, and skillfully juggle multiple pieces of business. Someone who will pioneer media solutions on behalf of our clients & our agency; act as a visionary within our capability; and inspire people through his/her collaboration and creativity. Sound like you? Read on.
This role offers a unique opportunity to a veteran digital media star to do more then watch industry trends, but instead be an active participant in making them a reality for some of the largest brands on the planet.
The SVP, Group Director will lead the troops in driving integrated media solutions across multiple clients, with direct responsibility for management within the Media group on key accounts and for the team overall. In the role of client lead, this person will:
- Define strategic objectives and strategies to influence consumer behavior and drive business outcomes for our clients
- Demonstrate practical knowledge of integrated media channel planning including direct and programmatic/biddable media
- Provide strategic thought leadership on how media fits within a connected marketing world and collaborate with account, technology, strategy, creative and data & analytics teams to ensure that media plans are strategically aligned, client needs are met and Digitas’ quality levels are upheld
- Assume a substantial role on the core client team(s) to identify issues, develop new business opportunities with existing clients, and assist in the development of new client relationships
The ideal candidate will have extensive experience in digital media planning/buying, be fluent in emerging media platforms and formats (programmatic media, addressable digital, paid social, content, native and commerce), and be fluent in the latest industry topics such as viewability, data privacy / regulation, ad verification, and the ad tech/martech landscape. The role requires a balance of strategic & strong analytical thinking, excellent presentation skills, and experience managing and coaching direct reports in a rapid growth environment.
Finally, as a DigitasLBi thought leader, the SVP, Group Director must possess a strong inner drive to redesign the digital landscape, to engage and challenge some of the finest minds in the industry, and to support the evolution of the Digitas media practice in a way that seamlessly integrates data, technology, creativity and strategy.
To qualify, you’ll need:
- Four year degree (Master’s degree preferred)
- ~15 years of Advertising and Marketing industry experience with 5+ years of staff management and team leadership
- Expertise in the digital world
- Thorough knowledge and expertise in different types of Media
- Proven leadership ability and previous client relationship experience
- Exemplary verbal and written communication skills
- Time management and problem solving skills
- Proficiency in Excel, Word, PowerPoint, MRI, and CMR
- Track record of successful problem-solving skills
- Superior interpersonal and presentation skills
- Candidate must be open to travel as needed
Got what it takes? We’d love to hear from you.
Digitas is an equal opportunity employer.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.