- 1170 West Peachtree Street Northwest, Atlanta, GA 30309, United States
Blue 449 (www.blue449.com), is one of the six brands of Publicis Media. Its open source philosophy means operating at the intersection of media, ideas, data and technology to deliver inventive, collective progress for their clients. Its Blue Collective, like-minded individuals and organizations from across the globe, provide additional expertise and inspiration as do the global practices of Publicis Media. Blue 449 operates in 14 markets, 22 offices and will expand further during 2019. It employs over 1200 employees. We are one agency, many territories, no boundaries.
The Supervisor of Paid Social sits within the Precision programmatic buying team – alongside the Blue 449 Investment team- and oversees the development and execution of paid social campaigns across all social networks. He/She must have a passion for social media, and be able to translate that passion into the creation of inventive buying strategies that compliment a larger digital media objective.
In order to be successful in this role, the Supervisor will need to be a proven multi-tasker, but pay acute attention to detail. This requires someone who is nimble and flexible in their day-to-day approach to priority tasks, and enjoys finding a way to organize and master the ever-changing world of social networks, ad units, objective-based buying practices, and emerging trends in the marketplace to influence go-to-market strategies for our advertisers.
The Supervisor will possess the technical skills to flawlessly execute high-profile social media campaigns, however execution will not be the only focus of their role. The Supervisor is a mid-level manager on the team, with direct responsibilities to oversee junior team members’ work and development. He/She must have the right experience and acumen to teach and oversee best practices for account and campaign set-up, follow and develop processes, ensure 100% adherence to QA procedures, and provide constructive critiques to teammates about campaign design, management and optimization in order to exceed client objectives.
Alongside the Associate Director, the Supervisor will have increasing responsibilities to develop innovative thought leadership around audience strategies, data applications, and campaign optimization. To achieve this, the Supervisor will also be asked to build strong relationships and establish clear lines of communication with ad tech partners in the industry and social media network representatives. Additional responsibilities may include creation of social media education on technology platforms and social media network for clients and Blue 449 teams alike.
As one of the day-to-day points of contact for Strategy and Activation colleagues within Blue 449, he/she manages the development of campaign status documentation, facilitates discussion during internal status meetings and client meetings when strategy or campaign insights are being presented about social media, works to plan tactical strategies that complement non-social elements, recommend buying objectives to align with measurement plans/KPIs, etc.
• Direct and manage the daily workflow of all Precision social campaigns, including proposal development, campaign activation & maintenance, and post-buy recaps
• Interface with Strategy and Activation media teams to respond to client briefs, build strategic campaign plans, communicate service offerings, and to identify and deliver new solutions in a collaborative fashion
• Review client deliverables for quality and ensure that any recommendations are sound and viable
• Assume accountability and ownership of Precision social campaign execution for assigned client accounts, including a daily status control sheet
• Understand and effectively communicate Precision’s value proposition, technology, and processes as related to the growth of current and prospective agency accounts
• Monitor and report on campaign performance in collaboration with the Analytics team
• Fiscal accountability for proper investment of media dollars as outlined in agency IOs
• Participate in billing and forecasting exercises for senior management
• Embrace and encourage a culture based on teamwork, collaboration, and intellectual curiosity
• Adopt established account management standards and enhance campaign best practices
• Maintain accountability for QA procedures across upcoming and live campaigns
• Regularly challenge the status quo and bring innovation to all levels of the organization
• Revel in the real-time nature of social media, and thrive on capturing in-the-moment opportunities
• Invest in the development of junior team members through regular 1:1 meetings, identifying career development opportunities, being a sounding board for questions, building a technical-based skill-set
• Champion and facilitate communication and collaboration within the team and the agency
• Own the work and drive amazing results
• Participate in regular knowledge share sessions to present and learn new strategies for optimizing and enhancing campaign performance
3+ years of integrated experience managing multi-channel social campaigns
2+ years with increasing levels of responsibility within an agency or media company
Strong analytical and mathematical skills
Excellent communication and writing skills
Ability to organize and manage detailed work, as well as work independently and balance multiple tasks
Working knowledge of social analytical tools
Proficiency in buying across Facebook, Twitter, Pintrest, etc.)
FMP experience is a plus
Proficiency in Microsoft Office solutions especially Excel
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.