Regional eCommerce Strategy Head (Partnerships & Marketplaces)
- Anson Rd, Singapore
Publicis Media is one of the four solutions hubs of Publicis Groupe ([Euronext Paris FR0000130577, CAC 40] , alongside Publicis Communications, Publicis.Sapient and Publicis Healthcare. Led by Steve King, CEO, Publicis Media is powered by its five global brands, Starcom, Zenith, Spark Foundry, Blue449, and Performics, and supported by its digital-first, data-driven Global Practices which together deliver client value and business transformation. Publicis Media is committed to helping its clients navigate the modern media landscape and is present in more than 100 countries with over 17,500 employees worldwide.
What we offer is the opportunity to be part of a team in developing and delivering ground-breaking solutions for today's dynamic Asia Pacific marketplace and a culture that fosters growth and leadership. Choose to be business-oriented, curious and innovative - challenge the status quo, innovate, disrupt and seize the opportunity to transform yourself. All this while having fun along the way!
We are looking for an experienced team member for our eCommerce team to help us on key client accounts and marketplaces across APAC. This is a job for someone who wants to become involved with a communication agency that is pushing the boundaries of communication to commerce strategies. We are at the cutting edge of ecommerce solutions, and currently building an entire ecommerce hub for APAC with products, frameworks and partnerships that do not exist in the media world.
Regional eCommerce Head of Partnerships and Marketplaces
The role is an integral part of the Regional E-commerce Practice for APAC. This role would cut across multiple clients preferably in the electronics and FMCG space with frequent interactions with the e-commerce ecosystem – marketplaces, publishers (Google, Facebook) and Ad tech providers.
We are looking for an experienced team member for our eCommerce team to accelerate partnerships with marketplaces, tech and e-commerce partners across APAC. This is a job for someone who wants to become involved with one of the biggest agency groups that is pushing the boundaries of media to commerce strategies and integration. We are at the cutting edge of ecommerce solutions, and currently building an entire ecommerce hub for APAC with products, frameworks and partnerships that do not exist in the media world.
Roles & Responsibilities
- Strategize on the region-wide strategy in consultation with the client, marketplaces and publishers on accelerating e-commerce growth in terms of sales, customer acquisition and CRM.
- Subject matter expert on marketplaces in APAC in terms of their positioning, strengths, technology and marketing capabilities
- Marketplace partnerships champion within the organization and go-to-person for all e-commerce related work streams as part of client briefs, pitches and existing engagements
- Interact and work regularly with marketplaces, publishers and ad-tech providers to conceptualize, pilot and roll-out offerings in the e-commerce performance marketing domain.
- Ownership of all e-commerce related partnerships and responsible for growing our presence and reputation in the e-commerce ecosystem as end-to-end management of client needs
- Marketplace partnerships champion within the organization and specialist for all e-commerce related work streams as part of client briefs, pitches and existing engagements that involve working with partners and marketplaces
- Subject matter expert on marketplaces and e-commerce partners in APAC in terms of their positioning, strengths, technology and marketing capabilities
- Interact and work regularly with marketplaces and tech providers to conceptualize, pilot and roll-out best-in-class offerings in the e-commerce domain
- Lead in the development of joint ventures with relevant e-commerce partners
- Active participation in overall e-commerce product development within the organization
- Strategize on accelerating e-commerce growth for clients in terms of sales, customer acquisition and retention by leveraging partnership network
- Able to identify and provide data-driven feedback and opportunity insights to clients or within the organization
As a successful candidate, you will be/have:
- Bachelors in Engineering, Science or Business a must with MBA preferred
- Minimum 5 years of E-commerce experience with marketplaces or brands (preferably product sales) in a commercial or performance marketing capacity.
- APAC experience amongst the large e-com markets (India, China, Korea, Australia, Japan, Indonesia) would be preferred
- Experience across industries (preferably electronics or FMCG) on supply demand dynamics, customer prospecting, acquisition and retention strategies
- Analytical bent of mind and a thorough understanding of e-commerce specific metrics and their dependencies – CPA, CAC, CR%, CTR%
- Experience with project and stakeholder management
- Exposure to product development is a plus.
- Past experience in developing tools and automation to work with marketplaces is an added plus