Regional E-commerce Specialist – APAC
- Anson Rd, Singapore
Publicis Media is one of the four solutions hubs of Publicis Groupe [Euronext Paris FR0000130577, CAC 40], alongside Publicis Communications, Publicis.Sapient and Publicis Healthcare. Led by Steve King, CEO, Publicis Media is comprised of five global brands, Starcom, Zenith, Spark Foundry, Blue 449 and Performics, powered by digital first, data driven global practices that together deliver client value and business transformation. Publicis Media is committed to helping its clients navigate the modern media landscape and is present in more than 100 countries with over 17,500 employees worldwide.
We are built on the foundation of Trust, Talent, Transformation:
Trust is the cornerstone upon which we build our relationships. We hold ourselves to the highest standards of how a partner should behave.
We treat our people and our clients with respect, transparency and honesty.
This is first and foremost a people business. We are committed to ensuring Publicis Media a destination for the best talent in our industry. We value people as individuals, growing ourselves as we grow our client’s business.
True transformation comes when we stop managing change, and instead initiate change. We believe in our purpose to be the admired force for business transformation. We believe that focusing on performance and results has the power to transform client business.
What we offer is the opportunity to be part of a team in developing and delivering ground-breaking solutions for today's dynamic Asia Pacific marketplace and a culture that fosters growth and leadership. Choose to be business-oriented, curious and innovative - challenge the status quo, innovate, disrupt and seize the opportunity to transform yourself. All this while having fun along the way!
We are looking for a strong team member for our e-commerce team to support the acceleration of partnerships and content with marketplaces, tech and e-commerce partners across APAC. This is a job for someone who wants to become involved with one of the biggest agency groups that is pushing the boundaries of media to commerce strategies and integration. We are at the cutting edge of ecommerce solutions, and currently building an entire ecommerce hub for APAC with products, frameworks and partnerships that do not exist in the media world.
As the Regional E-commerce Specialist, you will be reporting directly to the Head of Marketplaces & Partnerships for APAC. This role would cut across multiple clients with active interactions with the e-commerce ecosystem – marketplaces, e-commerce partners, publishers (Google, Facebook) and tech providers.
Roles & Responsibilities
- Responsible for end-to-end client, project and stakeholder management
- Actively maintain relationships with existing marketplaces, ecommerce partners, publishers and tech providers
- Able to identify new partnership opportunities for the business
- Champion for all content and eMerchandising workstreams and projects
- Perform audits of products and content on marketplaces
- Verification, delivery and execution of product content across countries and marketplaces
- Ensure content implementation quality meet the highest standards
- Perform analysis on e-commerce data when required or as part of client scope
- Good understanding of the e-commerce ecosystem and marketplace products and solutions to be able to support in new product development
- Support in any new client briefs, pitches and existing engagements
- Pro-active in providing data-driven feedback and opportunity insights to the team
As a successful candidate, you will be/have:
- Bachelors in Marketing or Business
- Minimum 2 years of E-commerce experience with marketplaces or brands (preferably product sales) in a commercial or marketing capacity.
- Strong interest in the e-commerce business and comfortable in relationship management
- APAC experience amongst the large e-commerce markets (Indonesia, Thailand, Malaysia, India, China, Korea, Australia, Japan) is preferred
- Analytical bent of mind and a thorough understanding of e-commerce specific metrics and their dependencies – CPA, CAC, CR%, CTR%
- Experience with project and stakeholder management