Associate Product Manager
- 40 Water St, Boston, MA 02109, USA
Part of Publicis Groupe (Euronext Paris Exchange: FR0000130577; CAC 40 index), Publicis Spine was established in 2017 to serve the data and analytics and technology needs of Publicis Groupe agencies and their clients. Its mission is to grow clients’ businesses through transformative data applications and is the home to Publicis Groupe’s proprietary technology platform, Publicis COSMOS. It includes a consistent, transparent, best-in-class approach to data, analytics solutions, partnerships and technology via a closely joined network of engineers, technology experts, product designers, analysts and data scientists all empowering marketing and digital business transformation.
The Associate Product Manager will play a key role within the Global Product team to help manage use cases, functional requirements, product development backlog, and product documentation associated with the development of back-end product components and data assets. The Associate Product Manager is responsible for translating our product business requirements into comprehensive, digestible, and detailed documentation for our development teams. As a bridge between functional and technical, he/she also provides feedback to the product organization, as well as guidance to the technical staff. The role will require collaboration with key stakeholders within Publicis Media Product/Engineering Teams and external users to keep client needs top of mind.
- Collaborate with product team, engineering and end-users to define and document product requirements and feature prioritization.
- Maintain prioritized backlog of data integration and modeling work required to deliver product requirements and end-user needs.
- Document, in collaboration with technical teams, back-end APIs and processes in the form of reference materials.
- Help support efficient working of all phases of product development, including sprint planning, retrospectives, etc. and managing tickets in Jira, as needed.
- Stay on top of industry changes, through partnerships and self-research/learning that may have direct impact on product.
- Create technical functional specifications from business requirements.
- Contribute to the development schedule from discovery to deployment.
- Participate in project delivery through effective use of internal and client status meetings.
- Stay on top of industry changes, through partnerships and self-research/learning that may have direct impact on product
- Bachelor’s Degree with concentration in Math, computer science, advertising, or marketing
- Minimum 2 years of experience in development, business/data analysis, user experience, or project/product management experience
- Familiarity with Amazon S3, JSON, ETL, APIs, Querying and data ingestion technologies is strongly preferred
- Exceptional organizational and communication skills, both in person and written.
- Ability to translate requests originating from business stakeholders into actionable requirements for software engineers and data scientists.
- Exceptional organizational skills and attention to detail, through expertise in project management principles
- Proficiency in project management tools (i.e. JIRA)
- Fluent with the entire Microsoft Office suite, and working knowledge of cloud environments like AWS, Azure, and Google Cloud.
Additional experience that will be a plus
- Experience in digital or TV media planning/buying/modeling is preferred
- Experience working within an agile framework and using tools such as Jira or Rally is preferred
- Experience participating in sprint planning, retrospectives, daily standups, etc.
- Fluency in multiple languages is desirable.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.