- 375 Hudson St, New York, NY 10014, USA
Publicis Media is one of the four solutions hubs of Publicis Groupe[Euronext Paris FR0000130577, CAC 40], alongside Publicis Communications, Publicis.Sapient and Publicis Healthcare. Led by Steve King, CEO, Publicis Media is comprised of five global brands, Starcom, Zenith, Spark Foundry, Blue 449 and Performics, powered by digital first, data driven global practices that together deliver client value and business transformation. Publicis Media is committed to helping its clients navigate the modern media landscape and is present in more than 100 countries with over 17,500 employees worldwide.
We are built on the foundation of Trust, Talent, Transformation:
Trust is the cornerstone upon which we build our relationships. We hold ourselves to the highest standards of how a partner should behave.
We treat our people and our clients with respect, transparency and honesty.
This is first and foremost a people business. We are committed to ensuring Publicis Media a destination for the best talent in our industry. We value people as individuals, growing ourselves as we grow our client’s business.
True transformation comes when we stop managing change, and instead initiate change. We believe in our purpose to be the admired force for business transformation. We believe that focusing on performance and results has the power to transform client business.
The Senior Recruiter will be dedicated to a global brand within Publicis Media. The Talent Acquisition team drives talent sourcing and hiring efforts of the best talent in the marketplace, in support of the organizations continued record growth.
Under the direct supervision of the VP, Talent Acquisition, you will closely partner with hiring managers, leadership and HR Business Partners to deliver exceptional talent acquisition solutions across client brands. The ideal candidate for this trail blazing team, will act as a strategic talent advisor, in partnership with our key stakeholders, driving the end –to-end recruitment process across our leading client brands. You will possess the ability to advocate for the company brand across numerous markets and professional communities, while maintaining excellent relationships with key stakeholders: hiring managers, leadership, candidates, and the talent community at-large. A wide degree of creativity, short - and long-term recruiting vision, business understanding, and personal organization is required to deliver this important service.
The Manager is responsible for developing and managing a diverse pipeline of candidates, while actively managing a high volume of searches. It is imperative that this individual be highly adaptable and process-oriented, have a passion for identifying top talent, partnering with a collaborative team and driving results.
You will have an opportunity to continue to build your career via challenging creative project work, partnering with dynamic leaders and delivering an exceptional candidate experience.
• Drive talent sourcing and recruitment across client brands and functional areas
• Manage, leverage, and challenge existing recruiting strategies, methods, and systems to generate a proactive and efficient approach to sourcing, screening, assessing and on-boarding qualified top talent.
• Drive effective sourcing strategies through a variety of sourcing channels including the use of social media with an emphasis on passive candidate attraction and maximizing the benefits of social recruiting tools. Includes creatively customizing successful search strategies to drive results.
• Cultivate and maintain ongoing partnership with HR Business Partners and business leadership in order to understand business unit dynamics, workforce planning strategies, internal mobility and recruitment needs to support a seamless hiring process.
• Relentlessly identify, establish & nurture relationships with passive talent leveraging innovative methods, including advanced internet searches, networking (social & traditional), diversity outreach, job boards, resume banks, social media, and professional organizations in support of current and future talent pipelining needs.
• Promote employee referral program and actively network with new hires and alumni
• Coordinate interview schedules with interview teams.
• Capture, report and leverage competitive/market intelligence for supported client brands and business leadership
• Establish, track, and analyze recruitment activity metrics and report on progress to business leadership, as requested.
• Attend recruiting events, conferences and networking functions to build relationships, source candidates and further knowledge of the talent/business landscape.
• Must be able to demonstrate leadership qualities in a fast paced, team based environment while being extremely adaptable and flexible.
• Must have the ability to work with a sense of urgency and be able to successfully navigate changing priorities
• Provide subject matter leadership, including engagement and thought leadership both within the company, and across Publicis Groupe
• 5+ years of direct sourcing, full lifecycle recruiting in a dynamic fast-paced environment
• Proven track record recruiting media agency/advertising talent preferred
• College or university degree preferred or equivalent experience
• Strong knowledge of current trends, innovations and best practices within talent acquisition
• Proactive contributor, eager to further enhance individual and department goals
• Organized creative strategic thinker with a process oriented approach to recruitment, candidate management and onboarding
• Prior experience working with ATS systems; knowledge of SmartRecruiter is a plus
• Mastery of LinkedIn Recruiter preferred
• Experience consulting, presenting, and communicating with executives and all levels of key stakeholder partnerships
• Skilled negotiator with ability to influence internal and external client base
• Effective oral, written & interpersonal communication skills
• Highest level of integrity regarding confidential information
All your information will be kept confidential in accordance with EEO guidelines.