- Madrid, Madrid
Starcom is the Human Experience Company. A world-renowned media communications agency, we believe the alchemy of people and technology creates experiences people love, and actions brands need. With more than 5,000 employees worldwide, Starcom partners with the world's leading marketers and new establishment brands, including Airbnb, Coca-Cola, Fiat Chrysler Automobiles, Kellogg Company, Kraft Heinz, Samsung, Visa and more. Starcom is part of Publicis Media, one of four solution hubs within Publicis Groupe.
Being employee of Starcom (Publicis Media) you will be part of the exclusive team for one of the most important clients of the group both in Spain and worldwide. Reporting to the Account Director, you will be integrated into a global multimedia fulltime team for the leadership, responsibility, and overall coordination of the client.
Your specific responsibilities will be:
• Direct relationship with the client's marketing team, both with the global media team and the marketing team of the products of their responsibility
• Development of the overall strategy as well as media rationales
• Optimal application of strategic lines
• Coordination at global level of all the brand´s series of products
• Coordination with the Planning Unit for the development and purchase of media campaigns
• Estimation of needs and characteristics required for the defined objectives
• Monitoring and evaluation of the objectives
• Budgetary control of your brands and coordination / approval of billing
• Proposals for improvement
• Management of all market sources
• Contact with the media
• Bachelor’s Degree related with Advertising, Marketing, and Communication
• + 5 years of experience as a planner or manager, preferably in international accounts
• Multimedia capacity, with a focus on Digital environment
• English level B2
• Management of planning tools
• Communication skills, dynamic, flexible, proactive...