VP/Grp Dir, Data and Analysis
- 40 Water St, Boston, MA 02109, USA
Digitas is The Connected Marketing Agency, committed to helping brands better connect with people through Truth. Connection. Wonder. With diverse expertise in data, strategy, creative, media, and tech, we work across capabilities and continents to make better connections and achieve ambitious outcomes through ideas that excite, provoke and inspire. Curious and fully transparent, we are always examining real human behavior to create authentic connections—between brands and consumers, clients and partners, and ideas and outcomes. Digitas has 3,300 employees across 12 countries and 24 offices, with an extended network via Publicis Media of over 23,500 employees present in more than 100 countries worldwide. To connect with Digitas or learn more, visit www.digitas.com.
Vice President / Group Director – Data & Analytics
Digitas is a highly-caffeinated playground where brilliant minds come together to bring bold, award-winning ideas to life.
The Data & Analysis team uses data-driven insights to fuel strategic growth for clients. We believe that data should never exist in a vacuum; instead, it should be put to work to bring the best ideas and stories to our clients.
To help with this, we’re looking for an outstanding VP/Group Director—someone who can lead data-driven strategy to align with client goals, develop innovative solutions to solve marketing challenges, and collaborate with clients and Digitas leadership. Sound like you? Read on.
What you’ll do:
As VP / Group Director, you’ll serve as a key Digitas thought leader, aligning digital strategy with a client’s broader business goals and objectives. Your clients’ needs will vary, and may include integrated marketing, media, CRM, segmentation, and/or primary research.
Day-to-day, your role includes:
- Leading and strengthening ongoing client relationships by exceeding expectations across all aspects of the engagement
- Serving as go-to client and internal resource for strategic issues such as competitive landscape analyses, technology points of view, and budgeting decisions
- Performing assessments to help clients understand their current marketing and analytics capabilities and identify enhancement opportunities
- Building and executing a client specific data strategy including performing gap assessments, creating optimal state data plans, and building execution roadmaps
- Evaluating new online and offline data opportunities in the form of new sources, new technology, client priorities, partnership, etc.
- Fostering creative thinking around how we use data, and we could use data to solve unique business challenges in support of all Marketing activities (Media, Creative, CRM, and eCommerce)
- Determining new opportunities among existing clients and participating in new business initiatives
- Contributing to the overall Data & Analysis capability through thought leadership and work innovation
- Providing support, coaching, and training to assist in career development
We’re looking for strong, impactful work experience, which typically includes:
- 12-14 years of experience in analytics or strategy with an advertising agency, management consulting company, or ad tech company
- Experience managing a team of experienced employees
- Strong analytical, critical thinking, and problem solving skills
- Experience with modern statistical learning methods (regression techniques, classification models, supervised and unsupervised learning, etc.)
- Knowledge of digital data technologies (DMPs, Google Analytics, digital pixel tracking, site tagging, etc.)
- General knowledge of or direct experience with the media industry or CRM platforms are a plus
- A four-year college degree; advanced degree is a plus
- Proven leadership ability with strong client relationship skills
- In-depth knowledge of and passion for online advertising and emerging trends in the digital landscape
- The ability to thrive in a fast-paced and deadline-driven environment
- Open to travel as needed
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.