VP Account Director
- 384 Northyards Blvd NW, Atlanta, GA 30313, USA
Digitas is The Connected Marketing Agency, committed to helping brands better connect with people through Truth. Connection. Wonder. With diverse expertise in data, strategy, creative, media, and tech, we work across capabilities and continents to make better connections and achieve ambitious outcomes through ideas that excite, provoke and inspire. Curious and fully transparent, we are always examining real human behavior to create authentic connections—between brands and consumers, clients and partners, and ideas and outcomes. Digitas has 3,300 employees across 12 countries and 24 offices, with an extended network via Publicis Media of over 23,500 employees present in more than 100 countries worldwide. To connect with Digitas or learn more, visit www.digitas.com.
Vice President/Account Director - Account Management
Digitas is a highly-caffeinated playground where brilliant minds come together to make bold, award-winning advertising. We are always looking to grow and better our business – and the Account Management team is the catalyst for that growth. Our focus is on building the client’s business, the account relationship and the expertise of our team. That means spotting game-changing ideas to grow our client’s business and solve challenges. Selling ideas fearlessly and confidently. And keeping things simple, organized and clear – even in the most complex situations – so that we can make great work.
To lead this, we’re looking for a whip smart VP/Account Director who can consistently strengthen client relationships and bring powerful ideas and insights to life. If you’ve got the goods and you’re up for the challenge, read on.
This is a strategic role. The ideal candidate will have experience with driving and supporting marketing transformation within large corporations. This person should also be a hunter - able to identify and grow business organically.
What you’ll do:
You’ll manage the client relationship, partner with senior leadership on high-level strategy and use their deep web knowledge to ensure strategic deliverables. Day to day, your role includes:
- Eloquently articulating our views on digital business philosophies, keeping clients up to date on industry context
- Selling new project ideas that align with client goals, both customer and brand
- Maintaining a strong understanding of changes in the client’s industry and how customer needs are adapting
- Continually inspiring clients with strong storytelling skills – you’re engaging, thoughtful and compelling
- Partnering with clients and capability partners to build active brands
- Owning the financials for clients, including forecasts, budgets and investments – ensuring that key financial responsibilities are mutually understood and agreed upon
- Developing team members by coaching, training and identifying areas for growth – you’ll offer direct and consistent feedback and encourage your team to learn from mistakes
- Willingness to travel as needed – you’re open to new places, new faces and new ideas
We’re looking for a talented VP/Account Director with impressive work experience, which typically includes:
- Four years of college education, MBA degree and 10 to 12 years of experience (ideally at a creative agency), including four years of leadership experience in integrated marketing and client relationship management with a digital scope
- Superior analytical skills and strategic thinking – you’re strong on both IQ and EQ, as adept at reading data as you are at reading clients
- Superb communication and presentation skills – you’re articulate, straightforward, engaging and effective
- Effective time-management, impeccable organization and the flexibility to adapt quickly to changes
- Proven project management and performance management skills – you’re known for your ability to coach and develop talent, inspire and drive change, and bring varied groups together to collaborate effectively
- Demonstrated budget management and resource planning experience
Got what it takes? We’d love to hear from you.
Digitas is an equal opportunity employer.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.